Monday weigh in

Weee, first again. The benefits of doing SW Online.

Good week this week - lost 3.5lb (after a slow spell).

That also marks my 1st anniversary of SW. I've lost (drum roll) 6st 5.5lb.

As predicted I gained 1.5lbs but after a weekend fully off plan for a weekend away and my brothers wedding I am happy with that!

Well done everyone.
£.5 off for me this week after a stall so I'm very chuffed
xx

3lbs off!! :) brings me to 2 stone 5lbs lost in 14 weeks on SW and 3 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack! So pleased! :) xx

2lb off for me :) totally undeserved but ill take it... Will be super duper good this week

Gained 1lb this week. Had weekend off plan for my birthday :D Actually happyish with the gain because it's my first gain since I started SW in June & to be honest I had kinda lost interest, so this is my kick in the arse, back to basics tomorrow, gonna do food diary too to keep on track. Fingers crossed :D Well done for all the fab loses & STS x

Hey all, thort I'd join in. I lost 1lb tonight, pleased with that as was expecting a gain :) (just hope it doesn't catch up next week!) that brings me to 1stone 8.5lb in 10 weeks :) I am luving SW at the min. Well done to u lot! Xx

Pavster said:
Weee, first again. The benefits of doing SW Online.

Good week this week - lost 3.5lb (after a slow spell).

That also marks my 1st anniversary of SW. I've lost (drum roll) 6st 5.5lb.

Wow!! Well done. I hope I can stay the same at my 1st anniversary! :)

I forgot about this last night, I'm joining you again with a loss of 3lb in first weigh in. I'm chuffed with that as we had a night out on Saturday and KFC on Thursday. Hopefully I can lose some more this week if I'm good!

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

Lisawilson08 said:
Well done everyone!

I lost 6 and a half! :)

So 20.5 lbs in 2 weeks :) Chuffed xx
How you managing that! Lol that's impressive x

1.5 this week. Need to lose 28.5 for Christmas joining a gym to top up my exercise x

hippychick85 said:
How you managing that! Lol that's impressive x

Well I have a LOT to lose (bout 13 stone) so will always get bigger numbers to start! Percentage wise it won't be too much more than everyone, it just looks it :)

2lb off for me this week which im over the moon about. The last couple of weeks I thought I was struggling a bit. Not with the diet, just the weight didn't seem to want to come off anymore. 4lb more and I get my 2stone award :D

1lb off this week. Been off plan for 3-4 days, eating far too many sins so I'm grateful to lose at all! Trying very hard for a 100% week from today :)

Back