Monday weigh in

Lost 1.5 this week. Bringing my total to 9.5 in 4 weeks. Really pleased with that :)

Hi guys

Newbie here... Week 3 and lost 5.5 lbs so far. I'm a breastfeeding mummy of a 3 month old too.
I did post in the newbie section but got no replies...boohoo
Good luck this week everyone x

Hi everyone, can i join in?

Iv just restarted today after a longer than usual honeymoon period lol.

Im weighing in today at 212lb and am going for an interim target of 200lb. Not sure where i want to be in the end, just comfortable and happy. Ill reassess later in the journey.

Hope everyone has had a good loss, and i hope to report a good loss next week x

Lost 3lb this week, am in amazement! Not only got my 4st award finally, but my bronze body magic, and also I worked out that I'm a) past my club 20 and b) no longer death fat - I can drop the Morbidly! I am a happy camper!

Just been to weigh in and I lost 4lbs this week!! :) So I got my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week! That means i've lost 4 stone 2 lbs since Jack was born 24 and a half weeks ago, I can't believe it! xx

Well done to all these losses and to anyone that has gained don't worry we all do it!

3lb off for me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello again, after a short absence of gaining .5lb and then losing it again last week I was very good this week, and changed what I ate, and lost 4.5lbs, which is a meagre .5lb of my 2.5 stone award, very happy with that!! :)

Hi all I'm new I weighed in on Monday so will be my weigh day, I'm doing it from home as I work shifts and find it hard to get to class. Please join my diary for support (if you want to) I'm trying mostly red days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone! I had a good week and lost 2.5 lbs which I'm so chuffed about :D
I set a target to loose 2 pounds over the next week so I can get my first stone award! I can't wait :)

Evening

I weigh in on Monday nights.

Can I join you?

I have lost 1 stone 2 lbs in 7 weeks, and want to lose another 2.5 stone.

Hope it's ok to join in

Mel xx

Can I budge in please? Off to my first group session this morning although I'm not a slimming world virgin I need to read the book like a bible!! Hope everyone has the results they want :D

:) x

I lost 1.5lbs this week! Really pleased with that :) have now lost 2 stone 10.5lbs on slimming world and 4 stone 3.5lbs in total since I had my little boy just under 6 months ago. Jack will be 6 months old on Thursday and i've just started weaning him this week, so my extra healthy extras will decrease now, so let's see how that affects the scales (if it does at all!)

I'm booked off of weigh in for the next two weeks as I have weekends planned with friends, so don't have another official weigh in until three weeks from today. I've decided that that makes it the perfect time for me to start doing the 30 day shred, as any initial potential weight gain from the sudden exercise should be gone by my next weigh in and i'm determined that next time i'm in class i WILL be getting my 3 stone award, so no slacking for me in the next three weeks! I just did the first session, and let me tell you, it felt like a lot more than 20 minutes! There's a lot packed into one session! It was hard, but not quite as bad as I was expecting, I managed to do the advanced version of everything except the push ups, but my goal is to be able to do them by the end. Hopefully it will tone me up and get me well on my way to a size 12! My bridesmaids have booked me in to go wedding dress shopping in january so i want to be as close to a size 12 as possible for then :) xx

Back