Monday weigh in

3.5 lbs this week and got my 3 and a half stone award and SOW x

half a pound this week, which is exactly what i needed to get my 2.5 stone award, very thrilled!!! I am going to get on it this week, want to lose at least another 15lbs by xmas... back to the gym methinks, have a fantastic week everyone!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week. I was really annoyed because I just needed another half a pound to get my 1 stone award :( Oh well... I guess a loss is a loss and I should be proud of that! :D

Gosh, well done Starburst! I see you have similar stats to me. 1lb off for me this week. My initial enthusiasm has dwindled in the last couple of weeks. Will try very hard for a 100% week from today. :)

2lb off for me this week, which i am pleased about, especially since I have discovered kit kats again. target is to lose at least another 13lbs by xmas, so fingers and toes crossed. have a fab week!!

Only lost half a pound this week but I'm pleased with that as I've had a pretty bad week :( I got my 1 stone award though :) Happy days!!!

2.5lb off. 8st3lb loss total. 9lb to target.

Hi everyone, I've had a bit of a break from minimins, but I'm back now, with my head in the right place. I lost 2lb last week and 3lb this week. So I'm extremely happy. Got a very long way to go as while I had a break from SW I put back on most of what I had lost previously. I have around 3 to 3.5 stones to lose. Any advice on snacks etc would be greatly appreciated.

I lost 1.5lbs this week! Really pleased with that :) have now lost 2 stone 10.5lbs on slimming world and 4 stone 3.5lbs in total since I had my little boy just under 6 months ago. Jack will be 6 months old on Thursday and i've just started weaning him this week, so my extra healthy extras will decrease now, so let's see how that affects the scales (if it does at all!)

I'm booked off of weigh in for the next two weeks as I have weekends planned with friends, so don't have another official weigh in until three weeks from today. I've decided that that makes it the perfect time for me to start doing the 30 day shred, as any initial potential weight gain from the sudden exercise should be gone by my next weigh in and i'm determined that next time i'm in class i WILL be getting my 3 stone award, so no slacking for me in the next three weeks! I just did the first session, and let me tell you, it felt like a lot more than 20 minutes! There's a lot packed into one session! It was hard, but not quite as bad as I was expecting, I managed to do the advanced version of everything except the push ups, but my goal is to be able to do them by the end. Hopefully it will tone me up and get me well on my way to a size 12! My bridesmaids have booked me in to go wedding dress shopping in january so i want to be as close to a size 12 as possible for then :) xx
Well done Sammy, that is amazing. I will definitely be taking some inspiration from you :)

I cannot wait to post here every monday about how much weight I WILL be losing. So excited :)

Hey everyone! Originally I was supposed to be a Tuesday but ended up going last night instead and decided I liked that group! First weigh in lost 2.5 pound! Bit disappointed as most people get huge losses first week but better then a kick in the teeth ey :) xx

natalie anne said:
Hey everyone! Originally I was supposed to be a Tuesday but ended up going last night instead and decided I liked that group! First weigh in lost 2.5 pound! Bit disappointed as most people get huge losses first week but better then a kick in the teeth ey :) xx

I only lost 3lb in my first week lb(compared to others who lost 7-8. However I lost a stone overall in my first month. Try to look at your loss over a month not week to week. And 2.5 is still pretty awesome. x

hippychick85 said:
I only lost 3lb in my first week lb(compared to others who lost 7-8. However I lost a stone overall in my first month. Try to look at your loss over a month not week to week. And 2.5 is still pretty awesome. x

Never thought of it like that! Thanks :) xx

Back