Monday weigh in

Yes ~ I just got my 1st Half stone award. Have taken a few weeks to get into the swing of things but am very happy so far. I have set myself a target to get to the Stone award before my Xmas weigh in on the 23rd December

Hi,

Can I join?? I am going to be weighing in on a Monday morning.

I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and lost 4lb in my first week. Got my second weigh in tomorrow and I'm really nervous! I had a major slip this week when my boyfriend was insistent on takeaway pizza (excuses I know, I could have eaten seperately and instead took the easy option - the only excuse is that I'm not telling him I'm dieting so I didn't really have a good excuse!) but I could havbe just said No! After that I have still been trying to be careful but I haven't quite been as focused as I was before which makes me sad as I felt so focused!! We will see tomorrow though...

Good luck tomorrow :)

wow congrats on MAHOOSIVE weight loss cheekychick81! i get weighed 2nite at 5pm, i am kind of looking forward to it as ive had a good week but mother nature is getting in the way if you know what i mean!! ive been on SW for 6 months and only lost just over a stone but i need to get my brain in gear lol but xmas isnt gonna help unfortunately. i love my group though and i wouldn't leave it for the world. even though ive not lost much SW has changed my dads opinion of slimming clubs as he's eaten some of my meals like quiche and curry loaf, he keeps telling me i look healthier which is a good thing! i just wobble sometimes and that alter ego just makes me not want to give a hoot lol. anyways a mince pie is in order for my post weigh in treat IF ive lost!

2manychocs said:
wow congrats on MAHOOSIVE weight loss cheekychick81! i get weighed 2nite at 5pm, i am kind of looking forward to it as ive had a good week but mother nature is getting in the way if you know what i mean!! ive been on SW for 6 months and only lost just over a stone but i need to get my brain in gear lol but xmas isnt gonna help unfortunately. i love my group though and i wouldn't leave it for the world. even though ive not lost much SW has changed my dads opinion of slimming clubs as he's eaten some of my meals like quiche and curry loaf, he keeps telling me i look healthier which is a good thing! i just wobble sometimes and that alter ego just makes me not want to give a hoot lol. anyways a mince pie is in order for my post weigh in treat IF ive lost!

Thanks! First sw weigh in tomorrow... Nervous as not eaten food for over 4 months so will be interesting to see what the scales do!!

Hope things went well for you tonight :)

newbee89 said:
Stayed the same! No idea how. Stuck to the plan completely. Did two total body tone classes in the gym too. Raging but will stick with it of course. Hopefully it catches up on me next week!

I only lost half pound. Stuck to plan did hour of yoga and three hours at gym over the week. I told consultant maybe it was gym that did it as building muscle but she said thats rubbish...so I have no idea hopefully it will catch up with me too. I find it so frustrating!

Well done ladies! :)

I lost 1lb this week, but that's without not really starting the plan.

I started properly today so fingers crossed for some good weigh ins before Christmas x

It was my 3rd weigh in on Monday & I lost another 3lb, very pleased! I got my stone award, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month :) x

Back