Monday weigh in

Good Luck to everyone weighing in today..........I WI later tonight, I am pretty nervous as I reached TARGET last Monday so this has been a very strange week I just hope I haven't blown it already :fingerscrossed:

2lb off :) very pleased with that x

week 1 lost 8.5lbs. Very happy with that seeing as I've been fairly naughty. Gonna try and be better this week :)

Holiday week for me, so no update. Wait, I'm updating to say there's no update? Haha! :)

Well done everyone on the losses, hopefully be dropping a bit on Monday!

3lbs off this week :)
Got my stone award and Slimmer of the Week :)

Have lost 2 stone in total this year, but only rejoined SW at the end of August hence 1 stone award tonight

2lb ON for me tonight! I did have 2 weeks between weigh ins, and there was my 30th birthday weekend, meals out and a weekend away for a gig, so I can see quite easily where it;s come from. 5lb to hit my Xmas target, can I do it in 2 weeks? We'll see...

2lb ON for me tonight! I did have 2 weeks between weigh ins, and there was my 30th birthday weekend, meals out and a weekend away for a gig, so I can see quite easily where it;s come from. 5lb to hit my Xmas target, can I do it in 2 weeks? We'll see...

You can totally do it! Good luck x

Half of this week, better than nothing... Damn winter/Xmas/bdays!! Makes it harder! X

1.5lb off this week. Not too bad considering the week I've had.

4 lb off and SOW also got my 4.5 stone award. Not to bad in less then 7 months x

2lb off so 19.5lb in total, sooo close to my next award!! X

Back