Monday weigh in

Im catherine i have put weight on since my wedding in march and havnt been my normal weight of 9stone since having my daughter whos 3 i put 5 n half stone with ger i ate for 5 :) i want another baby but wud like to loose 1 stone asap first akso will carry on with sw if i get pregnant i dont want to put liads on x i was goin to group but doin it from home mondays i wirk 12 hr shifts so easier this way x
Startin weight 11 stone 10 lbs il b that still mon giv or take a lb the following mon will be wether ive lost ir not :)

3lb off this week, no idea how after the week I've had but I'll take it. Pleased as punch, 2lb to my 4.5st, fingers crossed I can get that off next week for a little xmas bonus!

went to group and i've lost 2.5lbs!! Have now lost 5 stone since I had my son 7 and a half months ago! So pleased! :) xx

Another 1lb off! Also got slimmer of the week again :) So chuffed!

4.5lb off. 8.5st award and Sotw. Yay.

Well done to everyone this week. X

ILoveCake said:
4.5lb off. 8.5st award and Sotw. Yay.

Well done to everyone this week. X

That's fantastic. I lost 2.5lb got 1 stone award and sotw too. And bronze body magic.

2lbs off tonight after a slow few weeks, very happy! Have 4 to do next week to get to my Xmas target! Happy days, have a fab week! X

I lost 4.5 last night & got slimmer of the week, so pleased :)

Lost 1.5lbs yesterday. Was hoping for more but thinking about it i did have 2 large bars of choccy and a takeaway curry :) 2lbs off by next monday would be a flippin awesome xmas pressie. fingers crossed :)

4lb today, which means on my Christmas target! Serious elation!!! Have a lovely Christmas!! X

Hi all

New poster to this thread as I'm a 'Monday nighter' :)

Had two days 'off' for Xmas and Boxing day but back on plan today...No weigh in on NYE for me but I will report my losses from now on in :)

Xmas eve was my third weigh in and I lost 5 pounds...

Back