Monday weigh in

Wow porkypaul. That's an amazing weight loss in 3 weeks.

Hi, been MIA since August due to having a couple of operations (one unexpected!)

Our Monday night WI moved to Wed next week so will be back on plan from 2nd Jan!

Started SW last January and had lost over 3st by August - looking forward to getting back in some sort of routine.

hi I'm starting sw on new years eve...done before but ready to crack 2 stone....my weigh in is Monday....can I join u all

Hi, nice to "meet" you!

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm starting again after an ill health blip so it's nice to have someone to share :)

I am a Monday weigher usually but have been weighed Sunday for last week & today but will still post in here :)
i lost 0.5lb last week was disappointed :-/ but have just weighed in today & have lost 3.5lb :) got my club 10 & 2 stone award xx

I am a Monday weigher usually but have been weighed Sunday for last week & today but will still post in here :)
i lost 0.5lb last week was disappointed :-/ but have just weighed in today & have lost 3.5lb :) got my club 10 & 2 stone award xx

Wow well done!!

Nice one :)

I don't have a weigh in this week but I'm hoping to achieve exactly what you have next time I get weighed...2 stone award and Club 10 (although 3.5 lbs wont quite be enough for my Club 10)

Gained 6.5 in two weeks...19 lb to shift to get to target...going it alone, using money I save from going to class for better things

Lost a pound even though it was christmas week... totally unexpected but I'm so happy! Got my 1 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week :) Back on it 100% from today so hope to loose even more. 1 more pound to my club 10 as well! 2013 is going to be my year and I will reach target :)

Lost 0.5lb this week so intotal since i started beginning of December I've lost 11.5lbs :) Chuffed with that. 2013 will be my year and hopefully 365 days time I will be sitting here a different person. Good luck everyone and I hope you all have a lovely new year.

Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda xxx

Just weighed in at club and have lost 1.5lbs and SOTW.
Happy New Year everyone. 2013 will be the year..................x

lost a pound! just over 6 months since i started and not a single gain, so pleased! xx

0.5lb loss for me.

Happy New Year!

Weighed in tonight & I've gained 4 1/2 lbs in the last couple of weeks.

Woke up this morning & got straight back on plan, weighed out porridge oats for next few days breakfasts, big pan of leek & potato soup made for lunches & syn free cheese scones for munchies!

Feels good to draw a line under it & get back into routine, although felt a bit strange going to Wednesday group as Monday's was cancelled!

Weighed in tonight & I've gained 4 1/2 lbs in the last couple of weeks.

Woke up this morning & got straight back on plan, weighed out porridge oats for next few days breakfasts, big pan of leek & potato soup made for lunches & syn free cheese scones for munchies!

Feels good to draw a line under it & get back into routine, although felt a bit strange going to Wednesday group as Monday's was cancelled!

How do you make syn free cheese scones?! xx

Back