Monday weigh in

Gained 4lb over Christmas and new year which is a lot better then I was expecting. Back on track now though x

I gained 1.5 pounds over Christmas which isn't so bad but I put weight on before hand. Onto a new year now though and hoping for some good losses!

Good luck all x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Managed to lose 1lb, also or slimmer of the week, just a 1lb off my next shiny now:)

Hi I am new to Slimming World and joined on Monday. I was shocked to see how much you can actually eat on the slimming world extra easy plan, as had been a member of weight watchers previously but always failed with it. I am nervous but excited for Monday to be weighed after doing a week of the plan and wish everyone else good luck too :) :)

Hi charmangle and welcome I started last week, don't be afraid to eat free foods (rice, pasta, potatoes fish eggs and meat) they are totally free and along with plenty of super free foods, lots of super free foods. I find i have no room for syns unless I use some for cooking or sauces, oil etc, after all my free, super free and a and b choice i'm stuffed. You will certainly not go hungry or feel deprived and yes you will loss weight. Good luck.

Hi

I recently started back last Monday 7th.
It's the 3rd time lucky for me. I previously lost 1 stone 7 lbs but since leaving last July, I have put it back on. I'm gutted!!!!
I'm blaming the OH for my 'boyfriend belly' as we always ate out!

Any advice or tips would be great.

Thankyou

Lisa xx

Thanks Dolly1971, I am really excited about how much I can eat and can't believe I starved on weight watchers for so long. I haven't been using many of my sins, I just use them for cheese if my healthy extra a is milk or vice versa or a little lighter than light mayo. I haven't needed to snack out on crisps and chocolate yet as haven't had the urge as full from all the things I can eat but it also has a lot to do with the fact I ate so much of that junk over christmas. If I fancy something sweet I go to the fruit bowl now! I am so excited for my first weigh in to see if I lose anything! Not too many days to go now :)

Thanks Dolly1971, I am really excited about how much I can eat and can't believe I starved on weight watchers for so long. I haven't been using many of my sins, I just use them for cheese if my healthy extra a is milk or vice versa or a little lighter than light mayo. :)

Also, dont forget to check wether the milk or the cheese is worth more syns and use the highest as your HEXA sometimes it's surprising xxx

Oo I didn't think about that! will have to deff check which one works out better! Thanks for your help Purfeckshun :)

Hi all guess I'm joining you! I started last week and despite having done every diet under the sun it was the first time I'd ever been to a class, was really nervous to start with but the leader is really lively and enthusiastic which helped a lot! Been doing ok this week just hope it shows on the scales tomorrow night! Anyone got any tips for a night time weigh in? I've always weighed in the mornings in the past - would it be better to eat dinner when I get home or is that just cheating! lol

First weigh in for me today and I have lost 3.5 lbs very pleased with that. If I'm honest I haven't stuck to it 100% either.
That also takes me down into the 11's.

Good luck everyone for next week!

They're little savoury bites made with instant mash. Handy to have around for the munchies!

There are a few recipes around if you google "slimming world cheese scones". I'm sure there are some on here.

My recipe was from a friend:

100g Instant Mash (mixed to a stiff paste with a little boiling water)
2 eggs ( beaten)
300g fat free cottage cheese with chives & onion
seasoning/ dried mustard to taste.

Mix all ingredients together. Make into balls (I use an ice cream scoop), put on a non-stick tray and bake for 20 mins at 180C

Some recipes add Parmesan or other cheese as part of heA.

Like the sound of these. Gonna try them.

Back