Monday weigh in

Another 3lbs off this week so delighted with that. :D

1.5lb off. :)

Hi everyone im new, i started SW last Monday so tonight will be my first weigh in & im excited!!! cant wait to get there & get on the scales, weigh ins not till half 7 so i'll post late tonight what i have lost :)

I re-started SW ( at home with the help of minis) and have lost a massive 5.5lbs in the firstweek............yeah!!!

Well done to all you losers from today! I obviously started last monday so my first weigh in is tonight so will update when I am back eee scared!

A few of us late weigh in peeps, sitting here listening to my other half cooking a spaghetti bolognese for later (he's a chef so I get loads of perks! ) it smells flipping awesome and my tummy is rumbling big time! Not long to go though!

Well I'm in class and I'm pleased to report an 8.5lbs loss, really happy with this and hoping to carry on with the weight loss for months to come!

Well I'm in class and I'm pleased to report an 8.5lbs loss, really happy with this and hoping to carry on with the weight loss for months to come!

Wow well done :) xx

3lbs loss this week :) happy xxx

Lost 1.5lb this week so 30lb in total :)

thats fantastic!! well done!!

im happy with my first weigh in, i have lost 4.5lbs!! will see if i can get my half stone next week-fingers crossed!!

I had my first weigh in and am very happy to say I have lost 3.5lbs!!! Hehe and I found my first week very easy so hopefully lots of weight to be lost from now on. Well done everyone!

Well done gillypops! That's fab! You have lost loads in total! Has it taken long?? I have about 4 stone to lose in total but I know it's about setting small targets.

Back