Monday weigh in

I lost 2 lb last night finally starting to lose again after crimbo :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 4lbs off my first week- :rolleyes:bit more next week i hope please

I'm 4lbs off my first week- :rolleyes:bit more next week i hope please

Emmie that's brilliant. Don't be dissapointed if you don't. Every loss is fantastic, whether it be 1 lb or more :) xxx

I lost 5lbs at my first weigh in last night

well done to all everyone & good luck this week :D

Hi all!! Good luck for today!! I weigh in at 12 today and a little apprehensive as after having a fantastic week had a bit of a rubbish weekend!! Im so gutted incase i have ruined all my hard work for the week!! I wish i hadnt been so weak n succombed to the couple a slices of yukky greasy pizza i had at midnight on sat!! After doing so well all night to resist it!! Why is food like a bloody addiction!! Ok rant over!! Please wish me a little luck, even for just a 1lb off?? Xx

Hi all!! Good luck for today!! I weigh in at 12 today and a little apprehensive as after having a fantastic week had a bit of a rubbish weekend!! Im so gutted incase i have ruined all my hard work for the week!! I wish i hadnt been so weak n succombed to the couple a slices of yukky greasy pizza i had at midnight on sat!! After doing so well all night to resist it!! Why is food like a bloody addiction!! Ok rant over!! Please wish me a little luck, even for just a 1lb off?? Xx

Good luck!

I'm sure if you've stuck to the plan all week, a couple of slices of pizza won't affect your weight loss that much :)

I'm due to weigh in today - I know I've lost weight (mainly because I've had this terrible norovirus all weekend), but I was good all week and would like to think some of my weight loss is also down to sticking to plan - I'll post my actual loss when I find out! :)

Good luck!

I'm sure if you've stuck to the plan all week, a couple of slices of pizza won't affect your weight loss that much :)

I'm due to weigh in today - I know I've lost weight (mainly because I've had this terrible norovirus all weekend), but I was good all week and would like to think some of my weight loss is also down to sticking to plan - I'll post my actual loss when I find out! :)

Thanks for reply, the pizza was well over and above my syns for the week!! Whether it is a gain or a loss it will make me doubly more determined this week coming!! Good luck, im sure you will do great, and well done for not caving and eating naughty things to make you feel better while you are ill!! Hope you feel better x

Back