Monday weigh in

Thanks for reply, the pizza was well over and above my syns for the week!! Whether it is a gain or a loss it will make me doubly more determined this week coming!! Good luck, im sure you will do great, and well done for not caving and eating naughty things to make you feel better while you are ill!! Hope you feel better x

If it is a gain, at least you'll know where it came from - a lot of people seem to gain without having any idea of what could have gone wrong.

I feel much better today thanks - I've taken today off as up until late last night I still had a dodgy tummy. I've just demolished 2 pieces of toast (wholemeal of course :D) and so far so good! If that behaves itself, I'll try something light for lunch and if I keep that down I'll be going back to work tomorrow. I never thought I'd say it, but I can't wait to go back to work - I've been so bored stuck in bed all weekend!!

Thanks for reply, the pizza was well over and above my syns for the week!! Whether it is a gain or a loss it will make me doubly more determined this week coming!! Good luck, im sure you will do great, and well done for not caving and eating naughty things to make you feel better while you are ill!! Hope you feel better x

I had a rubbish weekend aswell. But going to the gym later see if it will shed some lbs off haha! Hopefully for weigh in tonight

First timer on this site ( although I have used it for recipies in the past!)... weigh in tonight will let you know how I get on X.. btw where do you get the 'tickers' from?

Another 3 off for me so delighted with that.

OMG I've lost over half a stone in my first week (only just - 7 3/4lb) - Of course half of that is down to the fact I've been unable to keep any food down since Friday, but a loss is a loss! :eek:

I won't be surprised if I put a bit back on or sts this week as my tummy starts getting back to normal though.

OMG I've lost over half a stone in my first week (only just - 7 3/4lb) - Of course half of that is down to the fact I've been unable to keep any food down since Friday, but a loss is a loss! :eek:

I won't be surprised if I put a bit back on or sts this week as my tummy starts getting back to normal though.

A loss is a loss hun!! You have still put in the hard work even though you are ill!! Be so proud of yourself, you did it not your virus xx

Well done to everyone on there losses. Weigh in tonight. Been waiting all friggin' day humph

Lost 1.5lb this week, happy with that :)

Well done to all that lost :)

First week and 5 and a half pounds. I went way over my syns most days because I didn't know lemsips were syned :O so Im absolutely thrilled!

Well done on everyone's losses and to anyone that gained I'm sure you'll be back on track next week. I'm on nights this week so I haven't been to group. I will get on the scales in the morning eek!

Good luck for next week,
Liz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on all the losses :D

I lost 0.5lbs this week was alittle disappointed (I know a loss is a loss) but its that time of the month so next week will be better :)

Back