Monday weigh in

a pound off for me! :) im happy with that!

1.5 this week... Chuffed. Xx

1.5lbs into teh 15s yay :D

Managed to lose 1.5lbs tonight, and got my 2 stone shiney:). Another 15lbs to get to target:D

Think I've lost 2lb this week. But my scales are never the same as the one at group so will weigh in officially next week.

Good luck,
Liz x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I rejoined a group last night after being absent for ages so my first WI will be next Monday really. Hello to all the other Monday folk!

Lost 1.5lb this week and achieved my Club 10 :) Got slimmer of the week too! Yay me!!!

That's great. Can't wait till I get my club 10. Got 5.5lbs to go.

1st Weigh In was Mon 21st Jan

Hello everyone,
Had my first WI Mon and lost 4.5lbs :D
Lots of luck to you all!

Trish

Dread to think what my WI will be like tomorrow after a week like this, Whats your week been like? Weekly round up! « Slimming Mum

I felt i had a week like that last week, only lost half a pound but was actually lucky with that!! Then struggled mon, tues an weds to get back into it and i dont know whats happend but somehow have gave myself a massive kick up the arse and have been 100% since and feeling really positive!! I hope i have pulled it back enough for weigh in tomoz!! I think thats my head in the right place now!! Just hope it stays that way, good luck for weigh in tomoz!! Hope all goes well xx

I won't be losing this week, after losing 7.5lbs last week because of a stomach bug, I'll be lucky if I sts now that I'm eating properly again.

Good luck to you all for tomorrow

I felt i had a week like that last week, only lost half a pound but was actually lucky with that!! Then struggled mon, tues an weds to get back into it and i dont know whats happend but somehow have gave myself a massive kick up the arse and have been 100% since and feeling really positive!! I hope i have pulled it back enough for weigh in tomoz!! I think thats my head in the right place now!! Just hope it stays that way, good luck for weigh in tomoz!! Hope all goes well xx

Thank you everything. Will be crossed lol x

Wow can't believe its that time already again! A week seems to go far too quickly these days! And to think its February at the end of the week as well!! Good luck everyone, hope you get what you want - I'm aiming for 2 but fingers crossed for more!

Back