Monday weigh in

I either use bottled or filtered water can't deal with the chlorine in tap water. And no added sugar squash is free on slimming world and is just as good for you :)

Liz x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow well done everyone. I had my first weigh in last night & I have lost 5lbs Im really made up. I have been poorly this week getting over flu & Pneumonia but still decided to go for it 100%. Alas my appetite didnt go :rolleyes:.
So want to succeed on this as I failed with Weight watchers Pro points. Here's Hoping have a good night everyone xxx

Well done to everyone. Missed the last 2 weeks and put on 4lbs due to not staying on track at all. Hope to be celebrating with ye all nxt monday.

Hi Jodie glad your feeling better. i really hope u lose this week as i didn't lose the week after i'd been ill even though it'd been a great week. i have had a stressful start to my week but hopefully I will still lose, not expecting 4.5 i told my Consultant but still like a loss!

Hi Guys,
Well done on your results. I hope you don't mind me joining you. My weigh in night is Monday and its been a very slow journey so far 1 stone 91/2 lbs off since July 2012 but feeling that I can start to tell the difference now :). I need 1/2lb this Monday to get to club 10 so keeping everything crossed!
Have a great weekend
Suzi x

That's a good weight loss Suzi, keep it up. Fingers crossed for your 1/2lb. Keep us posted !, X

Eek im a Monday weigher BUT i have my LO's 1st birthday party on Sunday (Yes the day before WI) lets hope i can resist the party food. Mini cocktail sausages especially.. although im going to allow myself some cake ;)

Good luck everyone for tomorrow hope we've all had a good week and it shows on the scales :) aiming for 2lbs this week so will be happy with that

Hi all!! Hope today has or will be a good day on the scales for you!! I lost 2lbs this week!! So chuffed!! 10.5lbs in weeks!! Im hoping for my stone award in the next 2 weeks!! Xx

Back