Monday weigh in

Another 1lb off this week. Disappointed with that as the losses have all been good up till last week, and I've stuck to plan 100%. Down into the 16's now so happy about that and want to get my 2 stone award next week.

Another 1lb off this week. Disappointed with that as the losses have all been good up till last week, and I've stuck to plan 100%. Down into the 16's now so happy about that and want to get my 2 stone award next week.

A pound is still a loss! A fab one at that. Remember your still losing :D

Eek WI tonight!

Only half a pound off for me today, a little disappointed but a loss is a loss! Plus I have been a little bit naughty this week, so lucky to get away with not putting on!

well done on the losses :D

1lb off tonight

2lb off for me & got my half stone shiney at last! :D

well done to all the other 'losers' :clap:

600g off for me and got my 3kg sticky online! Very please. I need to put more effort in this week though.
Well done everyone on the losses!

1.5lb off this week. Which is good to say I had a take away on Saturday night! Shift work for next weeks group but hopefully will have a bigger loss the week after.

Good luck all,
Liz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb loss this week - well done to everyone! Love reading your progress :D Trish x

Weigh in at 12pm today!! Wish me luck!! Think im gonna need it after a disastorous night with cocktails on friday!! Just hope all my good work for the rest of the week hasnt been undone!! Good luck to everyone who is weighin in today, hope you do great xxx

Weigh in at 12pm today!! Wish me luck!! Think im gonna need it after a disastorous night with cocktails on friday!! Just hope all my good work for the rest of the week hasnt been undone!! Good luck to everyone who is weighin in today, hope you do great xxx

Half pound off!! Oh well i suppose a loss is still a loss after all!!! Xx

Back