Monday weigh in

2lbs off this week and got my 2 stone award. Happy, happy, happy.

1/4 lb off for me today - I know it's not a lot, but considering it's * week and I've consumed about 50 million syns this week, I'm ecstatic to have lost anything!!:D

Well i never knew this was here lol. Im on week 3 and my weigh in is a monday. Heres what ive lost so far and then i can update it on Mondays from now on.

Week 1 - 3 1/2 lbs lost
Week 2 - 3/4 lbs lost (bad week for birthday meals!)
Week 3 - 2 1/2 lbs lost

This was my first weigh in after joining last week and I've lost 4.5 pounds. Really pleased and hoping I can reach my first target of 11stone by June (that's nearly 2 stone to lose in 4 months. Worked it out at an average of 1.5 pounds a week, would love to be able to reach it as it's my friends wedding) :) Congratulations every one their losses this week x

Can't believe i lost 7lbs in my first week with Sw :) and I have had a fab week eating great tasty meals and a wee jelly or Freddo as a treat ! I am officially in love with SW

Well done! That's a great loss! I love it too, although I'm struggling when I have alcohol in the house. Just finished the sherry off, so not buying anymore - remove temptation lol xx

Well done! That's a great loss! I love it too, although I'm struggling when I have alcohol in the house. Just finished the sherry off, so not buying anymore - remove temptation lol xx

I had to empty the house of everything before I started :) I can't really trust myself yet !!!

I was fine in the beginning, although it's TOTM at the moment and I can't control my cravings! :(

Ah my challenge too ... I crave sweet things but find if I make really homely meals like cottage pies, curries and pastas really help! Also allow myself some real chocolate ( no point faking it ) and have a fudge curly wurly or a Freddo :)

Ah my challenge too ... I crave sweet things but find if I make really homely meals like cottage pies, curries and pastas really help! Also allow myself some real chocolate ( no point faking it ) and have a fudge curly wurly or a Freddo :)

I just had a two finger cookies and cream kit kat - it was really nice and eased my chocolate craving!

-4.5lbs tonight :happy036: and my stone award :D

2.5lb off! very happy!!

Back