Monday weigh in

Lost 2lbs on Mondays Weigh In - another 2 lbs to my stone award - need to have a VERY good week this week!

Well after eating a nandos including pudding, frankie and bennies, gregs sausage roll, white bread sandwich and crisps, 3 course meal and lots of chocolates and a bottle of wine over the last week - i've managed to put 1lb on. Personally, i thought it was going to be a lot worse....can't complain with all those naughty things and only lb. Back on it this week!

Lost another 2lbs this week so that 2stone 3lbs altogether. Well pleased.

Sts today, really lucky to get away with that after a week of eating rubbish, back on plan this week!

I am sure it will even out Kat, if you stick with it. Good luck.

I lost 4 lbs this week, that's 13 lbs in my first four weeks. Just wish I'd tried Slimming World a long time ago!

Awesome loses ladies :)

I lost 2.5 Ibs this week giving me my stone award :D

I am sure it will even out Kat, if you stick with it. Good luck.

I lost 4 lbs this week, that's 13 lbs in my first four weeks. Just wish I'd tried Slimming World a long time ago!

Thank you Helen, I will persevere. I lost 6 lb last week so a aim was a bit unexpected.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Put 1 and a half on, but had lots of cocktails on Friday and a practically ate out all day Saturday and Sunday so can't complain, aiming for 3lb off next week to make up for my gain and then some! Limiting myself to 5 syns max a day to ensure I don't go off focus!

Back