Monday weigh in

I am. I have tried EVERY diet and never lost that much, even on meal replacement shakes. I had big healthy meals and for the first time I'm eating balanced foods. I'm aiming for 1-2lb a week from now on, nice and steady.

1-2Lbs sounds reasonable to me. I'm aiming for around 1.5lb a week, if I manage that I will get to target in the summer.

Hi meant to post mine yesterday but forgot :doh: my starting weight is 17st13lbs, I'll be back next monday to post my loss, fingers crossed :scale: good luck to everyone else for next monday

I need to go for a steady weight loss and not get disheartened, I'm already over the moon that my BMI is down to 25.8, just want to be happy and healthy for my little boy.

bad bad bad weigh in this week! i put 4.5lbs on! :eek: dont understand why so much as i havent been bad enough to justify such a massive gain! oh well its a new week so i'll just try to be good although its my sons birthday tomorrow so we will probably be out & about so god know what food i'll be eating, i'll just try to make the healthiest choice i can!

Dreading weigh in on Monday - went out for a meal last night and had dessert and wine as well.. ah well I'm not going to let it derail me.

bad bad bad weigh in this week! i put 4.5lbs on! :eek: dont understand why so much as i havent been bad enough to justify such a massive gain! oh well its a new week so i'll just try to be good although its my sons birthday tomorrow so we will probably be out & about so god know what food i'll be eating, i'll just try to make the healthiest choice i can!

Its probably water.. youllmost probably have a good weight loss next week.. dont get disheartened a womans body is allover the place... Plus I had my LB birthday party last month and survived with a weight loss :)

good luck tomorrow. hoping for a 1lb so i will get my stone award. its tasting night at group which im looking forward to

eugh - I read of so many people losing half a stone in week one it makes me really depressed that I only lost 2.5 lbs - which i know is still a loss and still a step in the right direction and 2.5 is awesome and everything that everyone says but. meh. disappointed still - hoping for a similar or better loss this week, but we went out to wagamamas on friday night so i'm not exactly going to have had a stunning loss..finger crossed for tomorrow

good luck to everyone

5.5lbs off this week! So back on track. I put a 1lb on last week so happy I have lost :D

Trish

5.5lbs off this week! So back on track. I put a 1lb on last week so happy I have lost :D

Trish

Wozeers well done you!! I also gained a pound last week.. omg i hope i have a good loss to.. Well done again :)

2lbs off this week so that's 2stone 5lbs altogether. SOTW and SOTM so really pleased. x

Ooo 4.5 lbs off and my half stone award. Well chuffed!

Edit: SOTW as well!!! I am on fire!

Last edited:
Back