Monday weigh in

Just 3/4 lbs this week. Not bad going though with some of the rubbish i have eaten and i drank a bottle of wine on Friday. BUT the biggest thing is my weight now begins with a 9!!! 9 st 13 1/2 lbs!! Its been about 8 years since it was that! 2 more lbs and ive lost 1 stone. So going to try and be extra good this week and see if i can achieve it. Went shopping last week and brought a new pair of jeans - size 10!! Again, years since i have been that size (i cant even remember). Good luck on your weigh in ladies!!

4lbs off this week and my 2.5 stone award :D

3.5 lbs off :D yippee

Edit: SOTW as well

Last edited:
Well done guys today is day 1 for me and weighed in at 12st 11lbs my target is 10st ish I'm 5ft 4 and a size 16 I would like to be a size 10 look forward to weighing with u all xx

Great weight losses this week - well done.

I lost 2lbs this week :) very happy. I don't deserve to have lost as have had take away every night as new kitchen being fitted. I have been very good though throughout the day.

Well done everybody! :) I am pleased to report that I had one and a half off this week, bringing me up to my one-stone award with SW! Woo Hoo! :D

Hey newbie here was on TFR for my little kick start and rejoined slimming world yesterday hoping to join you all on your Monday weight in and hopefully have lots of success too.... :)

Woo Hoo!

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week :) So that's 18lbs in 8 weeks I think it is? (Joined 21st Jan 2013).
I'm now 3lbs away from my Stone and a Half Certificate and I've gained my Silver for Exercise :) Now working on my Gold :D

Hope everyone's had a good weekend! What are you all hoping for/expecting tomorrow? I'm hoping for 2lb loss and although I've been on plan it's star week and I'm not sure if that will affect my loss?

Hope everyone's had a good weekend! What are you all hoping for/expecting tomorrow? I'm hoping for 2lb loss and although I've been on plan it's star week and I'm not sure if that will affect my loss?

Im desperate for a 2lb loss to get my 1 Stone award would also take me into the 11s but went to a beer festival yesterday and had 21 syns, haven't had more than 5 on any other day this week so hopefully it won't have damaged my progress too much

Im desperate for a 2lb loss to get my 1 Stone award would also take me into the 11s but went to a beer festival yesterday and had 21 syns, haven't had more than 5 on any other day this week so hopefully it won't have damaged my progress too much

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine. Let us know how you get on. x

Back