Monday weigh in

Im desperate for a 2lb loss to get my 1 Stone award would also take me into the 11s but went to a beer festival yesterday and had 21 syns, haven't had more than 5 on any other day this week so hopefully it won't have damaged my progress too much

I'm sure you'll do fine hun :) let us know how you get on. x

Good evening all!

I'm an at-home-afternoon-weigh-in gal, last week was my first week and I lost 2lb, but have had a few ups and downs this week so I'm not too sure what tomorrow will bring scales-wise, but I feel happy to dig in and go for goal anyway!

See you tomorrow :)

Hiya!

Here to join the Monday thread! 1st Weigh in tomorrow, eeeeeeek!

Good luck everyone.

Week one. -5lbs

:)

Booooo!!!! 1 1/2 on this week. I knew it would happen to be fair. Not eaten the best all week, missing meals and snacking half way through the day. Plus a takeaway and wine plus pudding one evening. Ah well, back on it this week!

I maintained this week too Kwintour - but I expected to put on after the week that was as my eating wasn't always amazing and then a couple of days ago I got hit with a tummy bug which threw my eating totally out of balance. I feel keen to make a 5 star effort this week!

Well done to all you losers ;-) Sympathetic hugs to those of us who put on, and good luck to all those yet to be weighed!

I maintained this week too Kwintour - but I expected to put on after the week that was as my eating wasn't always amazing and then a couple of days ago I got hit with a tummy bug which threw my eating totally out of balance. I feel keen to make a 5 star effort this week!

Well done to all you losers ;-) Sympathetic hugs to those of us who put on, and good luck to all those yet to be weighed!

Have a good week ill be making 5star effort too!

Weigh in for me tonight - lost 3.5lbs, managed to get my 2stone award, my bronze body magic award and I was slimmer of the week for the 2nd week running!!

Back