Monday weigh in

Another pound off for me tonight! :D

1st weight in was yesterday was down 3.5 lbs chuffed Coz had some very bold days :)

We have lost nearly 2 stone between us this week, and that's just the people who have posted. Bloody fantastic everyone well done.

ohhhhi forgot to weigh myself this morning. Remembered once i'd had breakfast and a cuppa. Will have to do it tomorrow now. Not expecting much, 2 bottles of wine and a take away this week.

My first weigh in tonight. I don't feel any different but who knows what those scales will say :)
I've had good fun on the plan this week so hope for a good result!
I've just eaten a mugshot and an apple as I'm not weighing in for another 3 hours :) looking forward to posting my result a little later x

Hi guys, I will be joining you! I am currently sat in the car outside my new group waiting to go in. Ahhh scared!!

Another 2lbs off for me.. 30lbs altogether and SOTM :D

Congrats Emmie :D I lost 2.5lbs this week, sotw for the 3rd time in a row but sadly no sotm this month for me :(

I rejoined my group today, I haven't been since August 2012 and I am up 2 stone :( onwards and.... downwards? :D well done everyone on your slimtastic losses xx

Back