Monday weigh in

So last week was my first week back in 4 weeks. I had an awful few weeks and comfort ate. Came back with a weight gain of 1 stone.
I got 100% back on plan and was also moving flat so was up and down stairs all week (I am in pain haha!)

Came back this week with a loss in 1 week of....

1 stone 6 lbs!!!!

I am still in utter shock!! I still have 10+ stone to go but my head is very much screwed back on!

So last week was my first week back in 4 weeks. I had an awful few weeks and comfort ate. Came back with a weight gain of 1 stone.
I got 100% back on plan and was also moving flat so was up and down stairs all week (I am in pain haha!)

Came back this week with a loss in 1 week of....

1 stone 6 lbs!!!!

I am still in utter shock!! I still have 10+ stone to go but my head is very much screwed back on!

Wowweee!

Well done everyone on your excellent losses :D I lost another pound again this week. Slow but steady, that's me. Just 1.5 pounds to my Club Ten now.

Hi everyone - I'm new to minimins but at SW since January - had 1lb off this week - happy enough after some easter goodies and coming off a 5lb loss the previous week. happy slimming everyone

I'm a newbie too - week 1 lost 3.5lbs. Sooooo relieved as haven't been remotely hungry.

See you Monday.

5lbs OFF. Absolutly chuffed xx

Lost 2.5lbs this week after a week away - so thats my 2.5 stone award to add to the pile too!!

Only .5lb for me this week, but had an awful week, so I'll take that .5lbs :)

Lost 2lb last night, now I know that next week I will see 16 appear on the scales:eek::D and I can't quite believe it as I haven't seen that number since I was 17/18 ish. I'm now 29!

1lb on this week....I'm actually really pleased with that as have been away and ate complete rubbish. Back on it now though!

Another two pounds off this week AND I got my Club ten Award as well! :D

Attachments

• club10.jpg
    club10.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 43
1lb off. A bit surprised for week two and was fabulously good - but a loss is a loss so pleased.

Patience.....

Morning ladies!! I'm a newbie and doing SW from home this time, I'm weighing at home on a Monday evening so fingers crossed for a loss!!! well done everyone so far! xx

Back