Monday weigh in

How's everyone feeling about this week? I've done a few more green days this week. Hope I get my 2lbs :) xx

A sneaky weigh in is showing me I have lost since Monday so hoping to get my club 10 this week :D

A sneaky weigh in is showing me I have lost since Monday so hoping to get my club 10 this week :D

Well done :) I try not to weigh in before so I do t get dissapointed if I haven't lost as much as the home scales. Congrats on the club 10 though xx

So sorry to hear that, 2manychocs, no wonder you've had a hard week. Don't worry about weigh in, it's only 1 week and whatever the result, you can put it behind you and focus on the new week. I'm sure it'll be hard next week too, but just do what you can, make the best choices available and you can get back on track properly when things are back to normal. There are more important things than weight! I'm sure your dad will be much better soon, just try to stay positive.

Abi x

Well after putting on 2 1/2 lbs over the Easter break I've lost 3lbs this weeks. Really pleased as I stuck to it all week and allowed myself the 1 cheat meal on Saturday night. Going to stick to it again this week. So close to hitting my goal!

Well after putting on 2 1/2 lbs over the Easter break I've lost 3lbs this weeks. Really pleased as I stuck to it all week and allowed myself the 1 cheat meal on Saturday night. Going to stick to it again this week. So close to hitting my goal!

Well done you, that's an amazing loss in 1 week, and hopefully will really motivate you to stay on track this week. :happy096:

My WI is in 3 hours, and I'm properly nervous for the first time ever! Weirdly, not because I've been bad, but because I've been really, really good, but am worried I didn't do SE properly. But, even though I have my doubts about whether my hard work will pay off, I know I'll be super gutted if it hasn't. :eek:

I had a night out on sat so may have an effect at weigh in later we shall see....

Well done everyone! This is my second week on plan (at home) lost 3lbs last week and 3.5lbs this week doing red days! my sw weigh in is Thurs! I have 2lbs till Im bk in target range so may go bk to group on Thurs xxx so happy xx

Maintained this week boo! Pleased I didn't gain though :)

Lost 3.5 this week and got club 10. Only 1 pound til 1.5st award

First week and 5lb off - was hoping for a little more but still happy with that! X

5lbs is aMAZing Tamara, well done! I haven't lost more than 4lbs in any one week since I started, and I've only done that twice - I'm losing just over 1lb/ week on average. I've done loads of diets where I lost loads more than that, but have never felt more healthy than I do now. But never mind that, well done on your fantastic loss!

And I'm very happy because I lost 3lbs this week. :woohoo:

Well done everyone else too, and GOOD LUCK for this week :)

First week this week and 4lbs off, I'm really pleased :) well done everyone else on your losses and maintains!! xx

Very happy this eve.. got my 2 1/2 stone award :D Got into the 13s :D and got SOTW :D

Back