Monday weigh in

Brilliant losses this week!!! Must have been something in the air lol. I've got 2.5 lbs to loose before i get to my first stone, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Aiming for a few more lbs after that and think that will be me about done, will have to learn to maintain then. Aiming for a tummy tuck soon too so need my BMI to me good.

Well done on all the great losses this week! Keep it up, summer is coming, so they tell us!
I lost another pound this week too :D

Well this week i've had the WORST week since starting SW. Tuesday i had kebab and cheesy chips for tea, Thursday i had nandos for lunch (chicken breast with peas and rice so not too bad) and chinese takeaway for tea, Saturday i went out for dinner and had goats cheese to start and then beef and ale pie with chips for main and then 2 bottles of wine between 3 of us, Sunday i had a indian buffet at lunch time with a glass of wine. Its been one of those weeks where your invited out so many times! So i was scared to stand on the scales this morning. So can you believe this - after eating all that rubbish all week i've put on 1/4 lb!! Hoping it isnt saving itself up to pile on this week. Will make sure im super good this week. Good luck to you ladies xxxx

I've ha a really bad week too, been off work this week and there has been too many temptations! Got on my scales (I know I shouldn't!) and I've gained compared to last week. Dreading WI tonight :(

i lost 4 and a half pound last week which i wasnt expecting!

i've been really bloated for 5 days straight... not looking forward to tonights weigh in, i feel so fat and frumpy and uncomfortable :(

good luck to all xx

Really looking forward to tonight's weigh in :) had a really good week and have stuck to plan 100%. Fingers crossed the scales show a loss!

Good luck everyone x

It's *week so I am not holding out for a loss in case I'm disappointed,we shall see what this evening brings...

2.5lb off :) and my half stone award gained. Couldn't stay to class tonight as was on the bus *sigh* but I've made up for it by completing day 1 of couch to 5k - don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

I WILL be a thin bride!

Well done on all your losses!!! Xxx

2.5lbs off this week (SOTW) and only 1 more pound to lose to get my 3 .5 stone award :)

2.5lb off :) and my half stone award gained. Couldn't stay to class tonight as was on the bus *sigh* but I've made up for it by completing day 1 of couch to 5k - don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

I WILL be a thin bride!

Well done on all your losses!!! Xxx

I know, Yvonne mentioned your award anyway :)

1 off for me and my 1.5 stone award

Back