Monday weigh in

I lost 1lb which I am quite happy about as had a bit of a binge on Saturday night. This takes my total loss to 12lbs in three weeks. Hopefully next week will be the stone milestone!

files.jpg

1/2lb off for me, I'm happy with that as had a couple of things off plan so I only expected something small :)

well done everyone :)

Wow, everybody is doing really well this week, must be the better weather at last!:D Well done on all the great losses. Another two pounds off for me this week too! :D

Yay, some good losses this week, well done all:D

i managed 1lb off tonight, as usual I miss my next award by 1/2lb ... still next week:)

Hi I'm new to this site & weigh in on Mondays. I've been at SW for 18 months now so my weight loss has drastically slowed down (mainly to me falling off the wagon quite a lot!) I've got a really busy year with 3 weddings & a graduation so really have to get my head back into it. Was a little disappointed with only 1/2lb off yesterday but trying to stay positive that at least it's in the right direction.
Have a good week everyone
Jez xx

Hi i'm new to minimins, starting group on monday for the first time! only done SW at home before. just wanted to say hi. My first weigh in (after joining next week) will be monday 13th... watch this space as they say xx

Hi Lynne I've not been here long myself so welcome. I've got my weigh in tomorrow & a little bit scared! I was doing great until the wholenut got out of the cupboard then it went straight for my throat but hubby managed to wrestle most of it away from me!!! Lol. Fingers crossed not too much damage done ?

Back