Monday weigh in

Hi Lynne I've not been here long myself so welcome. I've got my weigh in tomorrow & a little bit scared! I was doing great until the wholenut got out of the cupboard then it went straight for my throat but hubby managed to wrestle most of it away from me!!! Lol. Fingers crossed not too much damage done ?

lol go hubby! good luck to you tomorrow i'm sure you will do well! xx

STS today. I was expecting it as I haven't been 100% this week, and I'm celebrating the fact that I didn't gain! Back on track 100% this week :)

I hope everyone has losses today!

STS today. I was expecting it as I haven't been 100% this week, and I'm celebrating the fact that I didn't gain! Back on track 100% this week :)

I hope everyone has losses today!

good job on staying same, i do my weigh in for first time tonight so will get my official starting weight, hope my scales are accurate and i don't get a shock tonight! xxx

Im getting weighed in tonight, not had a 100% week but have done 5 days of 30 day shred and 3 days of 6 week 6 pack so hoping to get a small loss and get back to my lowest asap as ive been off plan for a couple of months now and gained 8.5lbs :( xx

Im getting weighed in tonight, not had a 100% week but have done 5 days of 30 day shred and 3 days of 6 week 6 pack so hoping to get a small loss and get back to my lowest asap as ive been off plan for a couple of months now and gained 8.5lbs :( xx

good luck tonight, i am sure you'll do well! xx

:clap:
Very well done for all your brilliant losses and good luck to you all! :D
I am delighted to have lost another two pounds at weigh-in today too!
:party0011:

1.5 off! :) really happy with that as finished off party food this week and had half a pizza, cheesy chips and donner meat... jillian has obviously saved me! Cant wait to see what I lose next week after a week 100% on plan and doing jillian all week! :) xx

Another 1lb gone and got my 3 stone award .... happy days :D

STS tonight but as I only weighed on Thursday I'm happy. Bring on the lose next week!!!

Well done everyone, some great loses!!!

Back