Monday weigh in

1/2lb off for me I had been away on holiday and expected to gain so was pleased with that!

Hello everyone! I hope it is okay to join you. I joined my local SW a few weeks back, managed to lose 5lbs over the first two weeks, and then I had to travel back to Canada because my Gramma passed away. Three weeks later, I gained 1.5lbs, but lost it the following week, which I thought was pretty good!

Then last week I skipped weigh in because it was my birthday, and went back this morning and I am RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED. :cry:

So I am now back on the wagon in a big way, and I WILL NOT allow myself to be led astray. I have so much to lose, and everything to gain, so I just have to do it!

Had my first weigh in last night was so scared as felt like eating to much to be dieting! Didn't need to be scared lost 4.5 lb totally over the moon!! Couldn't believe it this diet is fantastic and its given me so much hope x

Hi I have joined. Done sw before but this time thats it I am serious. weighed in last night 5:30 and had a 6 lb loss

1lb off tonight - suppose I can't grumble at 10lb at 4 weeks.

Slow and steady wins the race - if I can do 1lb a week that's another stone off before the wedding.

I'm normally a Monday weigher, just couldn't make last nights class so I went tonight instead but I'll stick with this thread.
Half pound down, not a lot but still pleased cos that's a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks and I was convinced it would be a gain or sts after not having the best week. Tis all good :)

Well done everyone I'll be joining you my start weight is 13st 1 lb just hope I will have some loss for my 1st weigh in roll on Monday :)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Hi everyone... lookin to join your fab thread... I usually weigh in on a weds but im changin to a mon although every now and then I will have to jump back to the weds due to work!! I have been a member of slimmin world on and off for 10 years and since january this year have lost almost 2 stone... after a weekend away last weekend I gained 2.5lbs... gutted!! Hopefully will have that off for next week.... good luck everyone for next weigh in and im happy to meet you all xxx

Hi everyone... lookin to join your fab thread... I usually weigh in on a weds but im changin to a mon although every now and then I will have to jump back to the weds due to work!! I have been a member of slimmin world on and off for 10 years and since january this year have lost almost 2 stone... after a weekend away last weekend I gained 2.5lbs... gutted!! Hopefully will have that off for next week.... good luck everyone for next weigh in and im happy to meet you all xxx

Hi miss Kelly :) you done great loseing 2 stone well done. Xx that 2.5 lb will be off in no time together we will do it xxxx

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Hi Miss Kellyxox
I'm new here, new to SW having just joined on bank holiday so my first weigh in is Monday 13th, I just hope we all do good, I'm so impressed with your 2 stone loss, that's brilliant. X

Hi Miss Kellyxox
I'm new here, new to SW having just joined on bank holiday so my first weigh in is Monday 13th, I just hope we all do good, I'm so impressed with your 2 stone loss, that's brilliant. X

Awww thankyou for your lovely post... sw is amazing and you will do amazing... if you can give it 100% it will give you 100% results. .. good luck on your journey and I will keep a wee eye out on mon for your weigh in... xxx

Hi Miss Kellyxox

I joined on the bank hol too so my first weigh in 13th too! good luck fo monday! xxx

I'm really nervous about tomorrow, when I joined SW I weighed in at 10 but as I'm at work I won't weigh until 7pm, question is what should I eat tomorrow in the day?

Back