Monday weigh in

I'm really nervous about tomorrow, when I joined SW I weighed in at 10 but as I'm at work I won't weigh until 7pm, question is what should I eat tomorrow in the day?

my weigh in is 7pm too and i was wondering the same. Was thinking i will just have my usual breakfast and a late light lunch then have dinner when i get home ?? xxx

I'm really nervous about tomorrow, when I joined SW I weighed in at 10 but as I'm at work I won't weigh until 7pm, question is what should I eat tomorrow in the day?

Hi hun.... dont be nervous..
There maybe a chance that the difference in times may cause there to be a difference on the scales the first week... I have been in your situation before and my advice would be to eat healthy and light... I used to just have fruit or toast in the morn then a salad or soup for lunch then have my dinner after weigh in.. most important thing is dont go hungry...
if you are going to be weighin in on a monday night from now on and if you just eat sorta the same things on weigh in day there shouldn't be a difference week to week... hope this helps and good luck for tomoz xxxx

Thanks Kellyxoxo & xxLynnexx, I think I will go with fruit for breakfast and then a ham salad for lunch, I'm cooking a bolognaise for after the weigh in but I think I'll bring an apple to snack on as soon as I'm off the scales. I work shifts so I'll vary which meeting i can make. I'll let u all know how it goes, good luck everyone xx:wave_cry:

Thanks Kellyxoxo & xxLynnexx, I think I will go with fruit for breakfast and then a ham salad for lunch, I'm cooking a bolognaise for after the weigh in but I think I'll bring an apple to snack on as soon as I'm off the scales. I work shifts so I'll vary which meeting i can make. I'll let u all know how it goes, good luck everyone xx:wave_cry:

Major snap honey... I work shifts too so alternate between a monday weigh in at 12 or 5.30 and a Wednesday at 5.30 or 7..!! Would rather weigh in at the same time every week....I obviously prefer the 12 one on a monday lol... can survive on a coffee till then and like you take a snack to weigh in... you have got it sussed chick...!! Good luck again for tomoz... xx

Good luck to you too xxx Ive just finished making a big pot of curried parsnip soup so that will be lunch tomorrow and like you think it will be fruit & yog for brekki. Will hear how you get on xx

Good luck to you too xxx Ive just finished making a big pot of curried parsnip soup so that will be lunch tomorrow and like you think it will be fruit & yog for brekki. Will hear how you get on xx

Thankyou hun!! mmmm..... soup sounds lush... love parsnips... you should post a pic xxx

I'm dreading today! Don't feel that I've lost anything.. I've not been 100% but haven't been bad either and walked everyday and run every other day but we'll see!!

Good luck everyone! Xx

Can't believe it. I put on half a pound. I think my monthly is on its way, so that will certainly account for it, but I am well annoyed because I have been pretty darn good this week.

Oh, well... I guess I've just got to get back on the horse and get on with it!

Can't believe it. I put on half a pound. I think my monthly is on its way, so that will certainly account for it, but I am well annoyed because I have been pretty darn good this week.

Oh, well... I guess I've just got to get back on the horse and get on with it!

Sorry to hear that hun...im sure you will get it off next week... my sis in law gained 2.5lbs this week despite bein 100%... and goin to gym one day and 2 2hr sessions with a personal boxing instructor... she was almost crying... sometimes our bodys do funny things...I have been there myself before... try not let it get you down and good luck for next week xxx

It will show next week with a bigger loss I bet you Trinity :) I always either maintain or gain half a lb or so the week I'm due on. Infact I'm betting tonight is going to be exactly that. We shall see!

Lost 4lbs over the last 2 weeks. Only one more pound till I get my 4 stone award. Well chuffed. x

Up 1lb today, thats fine. Still 2 lbs under target weight :) I am exactly the same weight as I was last year, 18 months at target and still going strong! Cant beat s w!

Back