Monday weigh in

Well done all of you! I have my 2nd weigh in tonight at 7.30pm first week I lost 4.5lb so not expecting another big one but I have stuck to it 100% so hoping to ATLEAST get another 2 off....hope so! I have no idea I threw my scales out when I started as I get a little obsessive with them lol

Well done all of you! I have my 2nd weigh in tonight at 7.30pm first week I lost 4.5lb so not expecting another big one but I have stuck to it 100% so hoping to ATLEAST get another 2 off....hope so! I have no idea I threw my scales out when I started as I get a little obsessive with them lol

Good luck hun... well done on ditchin the scales lol xx

Good luck hun... well done on ditchin the scales lol xx

Thank you!

I have to when I have done diets in the past I end up weighing myself everytime I go to the bathroom. I will let you know how I get on later tonight :) x

Pleased to say I got another 1.5lb off - taking me to 11.5 in 5 weeks :) really was expecting a STS or gain today so really chuffed! Here's to another good week xx

3lbs off! :) very happy with that! :) xx

Gained 1lb but its star week and I expected it, so it's cool. Also we have new scales in class and only 2 people lost this week, so something's def been afoot for the past few weigh ins for everyone I think. Still onwards and downwards :)

lost half pound tonight, im happy with that, at least its still coming off. hope yous all get good news today x

Hi everyone
My first weigh in and I lost 7lbs I still can't believe it, I've never lost that much weight ever! Needless to say I'm a very happy Cookie woo hoo! :happy036:Xxx, well done to everyone too

Hi everyone
My first weigh in and I lost 7lbs I still can't believe it, I've never lost that much weight ever! Needless to say I'm a very happy Cookie woo hoo! :happy036:Xxx, well done to everyone too

Wowzers... thats fabulous...well done...im so pleased for you..did you get your shiny sticker...??? Xxx

Last edited:
Ooh yes I did I forgot about that, it looks nice and I got a certificate too, my BF was very happy for me and amazed too, I'm treating myself to a new lipstick on Wednesday to celebrate my loss! How are u celebrating your loss this week? Xx:)

I lost 5.4lb :-o
Still in shock!!!

Treated myself to a new nail varnish, mascard and naughty dinner. (exactly how I used to do it last year so no effect on losses).

Ooh yes I did I forgot about that, it looks nice and I got a certificate too, my BF was very happy for me and amazed too, I'm treating myself to a new lipstick on Wednesday to celebrate my loss! How are u celebrating your loss this week? Xx:)

Aww thats sweet.. so nice he is being supportive to you... and great idea on treatin yourself to a new lippy... some people make the mistake of rewarding themselves with a food treat so well done... I have actually just treated myself to a whole new summer wardrobe hun for my holiday in a few weeks as nothin fit me anymore...woop woop...!! So could maybe treat myself like you to a new make up item... thanks for the idea chick... xx

3 off got my half a stone SOOOOO happy cant believe it. Love slimming world. Never would have lost this much in 2 weeks on my own! :)

Back