Monday weigh in

I am loving it to looks like we have had good losses on here tonight! Well done everyone. Just makes me even more determined now :) xx

Ooh a whole new wardrobe that's so good I bet it feels great getting smaller clothes, you'll look and feel fabulous. Well done to you too xxLynnexx and corrin87 and Hayley22 were all on the right path we just need to keep it up for another good result next week xx

Ooh a whole new wardrobe that's so good I bet it feels great getting smaller clothes, you'll look and feel fabulous. Well done to you too xxLynnexx and corrin87 and Hayley22 were all on the right path we just need to keep it up for another good result next week xx

Thankyou so much cookie....its a feeling I cant even describe hun... totally lovin the encouragment and support of the monday club... lets all challenge ourselves to a 100% week ladies... im up for it if you all are... already have a 100% day for yesterday under my belt...hoping for many more to come xxx

Forgot to post yesterday. After an STS week I'm back on track with 2lb loss :D And I'm back in the 12's!
Well done to everyone on their losses!!!

Another 2 off last night. That makes a total loss of 1 stone 4 pound at group and 3 stone 4 pound when I was doing it alone. 2 stone to go to target :)

I'm really disappointed that this diet doesn't seem to be working for me .. I've been doing it for two weeks now and I've only lost half a pound :(
I can honestly say that I have stuck to the plan 100% and really put my all in to it I have been exercising regularly and eating lots of fruit. I can't understand where I am going wrong I'm so disappointed :(
Any words of wisdom??
Xx

I'm really disappointed that this diet doesn't seem to be working for me .. I've been doing it for two weeks now and I've only lost half a pound :(
I can honestly say that I have stuck to the plan 100% and really put my all in to it I have been exercising regularly and eating lots of fruit. I can't understand where I am going wrong I'm so disappointed :(
Any words of wisdom??
Xx

Hi hun.... sorry to hear you dont feel it is working for you. . Are you going to a class?? If so hand in a food diary to your consultant.. she can check over it for you and make sure you arent makin any mistakes...if doin at home you could try writin down everythin you are eating for the same reason... if you are just startin the plan it can be alot to get your head round first few weeks... are you eating enough super free hun... measuring all your healthy extras?? If you are exercising it is crucial you are drinkin enough water chick... If you would like to post a typical days food I would certainly have a look over it for you...would love to help xxxx

1lb gain last night :( done lots of planning for this week and hopefully will shift that and more next week!

Hi Kelly - i go to a group ,I have been doing a food journal so I'm going to get my consultant to look over it for me just to double check like you said but I'm ninety nine percent sure I haven't made any mistakes .
I guess I haven't been drinking a lot of water at all .. Do you think that would make a difference ? I'm not a keen water drinker but I have brought a great big bottle of flavoured water today to work myself through .
I just expected to have lost atleast 2lbs this week and was so gutted when I saw id out half on I really felt like giving up but I know that's not the answer :/ I'm going to persevere for one more week and see how I get on .. Hopefully it's just a minor blip this week! Xx

Any words of wisdom??
Xx

I would agree with you posting a food diary on here so we can have a look for you if you wish. Sometimes hidden syns creep in as well which we are unaware of until we look back on them written down. Plan your weeks meals, and make sure youre having your syns too, they are part of the plan. Together we will get you shifting! :)

Thankyou so much cookie....its a feeling I cant even describe hun... totally lovin the encouragment and support of the monday club... lets all challenge ourselves to a 100% week ladies... im up for it if you all are... already have a 100% day for yesterday under my belt...hoping for many more to come xxx

Defo going to be having a 100% week :)

Hi Kelly - i go to a group ,I have been doing a food journal so I'm going to get my consultant to look over it for me just to double check like you said but I'm ninety nine percent sure I haven't made any mistakes .
I guess I haven't been drinking a lot of water at all .. Do you think that would make a difference ? I'm not a keen water drinker but I have brought a great big bottle of flavoured water today to work myself through .
I just expected to have lost atleast 2lbs this week and was so gutted when I saw id out half on I really felt like giving up but I know that's not the answer :/ I'm going to persevere for one more week and see how I get on .. Hopefully it's just a minor blip this week! Xx

Awww tottally feelin for you hun... defos get your consultant to check things over... I really think water is very important if you are exercising.... I now do alot of exercise classes and drink between 1.5 and 3 litres a day.. but im quite lucky in that I like water... also I dont suppose by any chance you have changed over from any other low cal diet??? As I know it can take a few weeks for your body to adjust to eatin normally again...?? Im glad you are goin to persevere for another week... anything we can do to help just holler... minis is a lovely supportive sight and the monday club is awesome. .. good luck for the week ahead chick... keep in touch xxx

I'm with you there Tasha, it's my 2nd weigh in tomorrow and whilst I really want to weigh in, I only want to do it if its going to be a loss so I wish all the Monday peeps good luck and I hope I'll be a happy little cookie tomorrow. Cu all then xx

My 3rd weigh in tomorrow night been 100% this week done lots of exercise to :) good luck for tomorrow everyone x

second weigh in for me tomorrow! Hoping for a nice loss after 100% week! Good Luck to all the monday weighers! xxxx

Weigh in again for me tomorrow, I did 5 success express days this week so im hoping for a loss. I decided to wear my trousers instead of leggings tomorrow and i weighed them earlier there is 100 gr in the difference, i think i can live with that. Cant believe im now weighing my clothes thank god my other half dident see me, he would think id finally lost the plot. Best of luck to everyone on your weigh ins x

Weigh in again for me tomorrow, I did 5 success express days this week so im hoping for a loss. I decided to wear my trousers instead of leggings tomorrow and i weighed them earlier there is 100 gr in the difference, i think i can live with that. Cant believe im now weighing my clothes thank god my other half dident see me, he would think id finally lost the plot. Best of luck to everyone on your weigh ins x

Did you really do that? Should I do that too? How did you find those success express days as it looks complicated to me but then again I'm still new to SW x

Did you really do that? Should I do that too? How did you find those success express days as it looks complicated to me but then again I'm still new to SW x
i did indeed weigh them lol. i always wear leggins and boots and need to start wearing trousers and shoes with the weather getting warmer.
i found success express easy enough to do once you make sure to have 2/3 SUPERFREE on the plate for all your meals. i have photos up on my diary of what i ate if your interested for ideas

Back