Monday weigh in

Thanks Bikerbabe, I'll check it out tomorrow as its time for bed. Do you know I've still not figured out how to set p my own diary but there's not rush, good luck for tomorrow's weigh in, night night xx

I went round my mums after school run to walk her dog as she's just had an op anyway...I was in her bathroom and the scales were just to tempting so I jumped on them says I have stayed the same :( hope they are not accurate as I done so well my first 2 weeks and had another 100% week. Oh well wi not until half 7 so will have to wait and see what the scales say! X

1lb on but had lots of wine on friday night and star week so to be expected. I'll lose that next week :) xx

1 lb off but not tracked properley. also walking 5 miles a day apart from today

1 1/2lb off for me tonight :D

Evening folks, just back from weigh in and i lost 1 lb tonight. happy days, all going in the right direction.:D

Hiiii

I lost 0.5lbs, may only be small but going in the right direction :) xxx

Well done for all your superb losses this week! I was utterly gobsmacked to lose an amazing FOUR pounds tonight and get Slimmer of the Week too! There's no feeling like it! :D

Well done everybody!! Some fantastic losses in there! You guys are amazing!

I was delighted and shocked to lose 5.5lbs myself this week! So happy though because I worked so hard after my STS last week! Also got Slimmer of the week and a big bag of fruit to take home which was the icing on the cake!

Well done Gallifreya!! There is no feeling like it! I felt amazing walking out of there! Here's to hopefully another good week for us all :) x

Well done Tasha, that was an amazing result! :D

Evenin everyone... well done on all the amazin losses...you have done great... I couldnt make it to class this week due to work but a cheeky peek on the scales at work show me as 1.5lbs down... wont take that as official though and wait till next week for the proper result... good luck for the week ahead fellow monday clubbers xxx

Back