Monday weigh in

Managed to lose 1lb this week:D, am slightly gutted though as only 1/2lb to target now ... never mind I'll get there even tho I'm not WI'ing at group next week!!!

1.2lb off for me! 6lb in two weeks :)

Lost 3lb :) 10.5lb in 3 weeks over the moon! Was slimmer of the week also. I actually love this diet right now. Going for another 100% week :) xx
Well done everyone on their losses this week x

Lost 3lb :) 10.5lb in 3 weeks over the moon! Was slimmer of the week also. I actually love this diet right now. Going for another 100% week :) xx
Well done everyone on their losses this week x

That is really amazin... totally lovin your positive vibe... people like you make me realise why I love this diet as much also... its the best.... and the newbie enthusiasm always helps remind me xxx

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow after a bad weekend but not going to let it get to me. What will be will be. Back on track now. Good luck everyone tomorrow x

Good luck to the monday weighers! I have my WI at 7pm tonight so will report back later! xxx

First weigh in this morning and lost 9lb!!!!!!! Really really pleased xx

Well done Flick and Rach on your excellent losses. I weighed in today and I lost 3lbs and I got slimmer of the week for the 2nd week in a row yay! 12lbs in 3wks = a very happy and smaller cookie. Best of wishes to all the other Monday weighers fingers crossed you've had a successful week :happy036:

Back