Monday weigh in

Wow good losses going on today well done all of you...I'm dreading my wi today...not until half 7 want to get it over and done with lol

Well done on all the losses so far today, I'm dreading mine this evening. Will be back later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab losses everyone. I maintained, so quite happy with that as at target! Just been to Costa n had a large skinny latte and slice of vanilla n blueberry cake!. But will be good now for a few days. The joys of being at target but I still do the plan 100% and my treat today will be counted within my syns. :)

Lost a pound! :) happy with that after the night out on friday! Nothing to get in my way this week so will be exercise every day and 100% on plan, going to have a great loss next week! :) bought a 6 week countdown today, once this is over I'll be declaring target as ill have to stay the same for my wedding dress, but determined to get as close to my original target as possible! :) xx

Hi guys, congrats on all the good weight losses :) bear with me as this is my first post on the forum. I got weighed tonight and put on 3lbs. Was absolutely gutted as I had been good all week and had a bbq and lunch out on sunday which I knew about for weeks. I had planned to be good but it didn't exactly go to plan at the weekend. I've not let it bring me down and I'm hoping to get it shifted by next week. Coming on here and reading all your amazing weight losses has definitely motivated me.

Onwards and upwards :)

Managed to still loose 0.5lb after a bad weekend....so happy not to have gained back to 100% this week. X

1/2lb off tonight for me, bit gutted it wasn't more as I tried hard this week. Hopefully it will show next week!

2 1/2 off for me tonight! 1/2 stone award, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month! delighted yay! :party0011:xxxx

2 1/2 off for me tonight! 1/2 stone award, slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month! delighted yay! :party0011:xxxx

Woohoo.... well done sweetie...ao amazin gettin your awards.. so pleased for you. ..

Well done to everyone this week.. I lost 3.5lbs... over 2 weeks though and got my 2 stone award... I am very chuffed xxx

Woohoo.... well done sweetie...ao amazin gettin your awards.. so pleased for you. ..

Well done to everyone this week.. I lost 3.5lbs... over 2 weeks though and got my 2 stone award... I am very chuffed xxx

Thanks hun! and well done to you chick, thats fab, 2 stone award! xxxxx

Weigh in is usually Monday but changed to today due to Bank Holiday. 1/2 off for me, which I suppose I should be happy with after my weekend away.. But I'm not haha. Oh we'll.. Here's up a better week!! X

hello can i join the monday weigh in girls?

my first week last week and on monday i'd lost 4lb!

36 to go :rolleyes:

Well done everyone some amazing losses x

I lost 4lbs this week and got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

Hi everyone I stopped comin on for a bit as I was doing rubbish ive been doing all diets on and off at home but decided to join club again. My first wi was last monday and lost 4.5lb. Hope its ok to join this post xx

Back