Monday weigh in

Gained half a pound but happy with that after my hen party on friday night! :) aiming for a 4lb loss this week :) I'll do it too!! Xx

1/2lb off tonight. I'm ok with that as had a few off plan days last week.

2.5lb off for me aswel, and slimmer of the week so only half a lb from my stone! So pleased :) x

1lb off this week. So 9lbs off in three weeks. I'm happyish I guess. A loss is a loss - but I followed plan - I guess I think I just didn't eat enough. So back to it this week. Make sure I'm stuffing myself up!! Now off for my French Fancy that I saved a few syns for!! :D

Gained a lb this week :(

Not pleased but tbh I deserved to gain more. Had a stressful time but I won't sit as make excuses.

On a plus note I'm still 8lb lighter after 2 weeks and I'm back behind the wheel!

Well done to everyone for their great losses :) xx

Fab honey! you are doing so well! xxxx

Thank you Lynne you are doing well also. We have both been very consistent so far! Lets carry on doing well :) Iam hoping for 2lb maybe 3 next week going to try really hard! X

Thank you Lynne you are doing well also. We have both been very consistent so far! Lets carry on doing well :) Iam hoping for 2lb maybe 3 next week going to try really hard! X

Thanks hun, i am hoping for 2.5lbs next week to get me my 1 stone award! xxx

Pleased to say I weighed in last night and lost 1/2lb which means I've finally hit my target, can't tell you how happy and proud I am:D Now the question is, what do I do next!! Do I try to lose another 7lbs or not? I would love to lose another 7lbs especially as we are off to Florida in August. I think I'm going to look at trying to lose 1/2lb a week until we go on hols, obviously I realise that I would have to start paying once I hit 9st 3 1/2lbs.

Pleased to say I weighed in last night and lost 1/2lb which means I've finally hit my target, can't tell you how happy and proud I am:D Now the question is, what do I do next!! Do I try to lose another 7lbs or not? I would love to lose another 7lbs especially as we are off to Florida in August. I think I'm going to look at trying to lose 1/2lb a week until we go on hols, obviously I realise that I would have to start paying once I hit 9st 3 1/2lbs.

:happy096: well done hun thats awesome! xxxx

Well we are nearly there again! How quick has this week gone! I have been 100% all week so hoping to get my stone sticker! How's everyone's week been? X

Back