Monday weigh in

Well we are nearly there again! How quick has this week gone! I have been 100% all week so hoping to get my stone sticker! How's everyone's week been? X

I've had a great week too, or so i thought! Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn and looks like i'm set to sts!:( i have no idea why though! will be gutted if i do was hoping to lose at least 2.5 to get my 1 stone award! xxxxx

I've had a great week too, or so i thought! Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn and looks like i'm set to sts!:( i have no idea why though! will be gutted if i do was hoping to lose at least 2.5 to get my 1 stone award! xxxxx

Weigh in is not until tomorrow Hun, plus I weighed last week on my mums scales and it said I had stayed the same and got to group and last 2.5lb. Nt every set of scales are the same. Gene the reason I threw my scales out when I started as I knw I would be weighing myself everytime I go for a wee! Xx

Hoping there's more gone, hoping I've eaten enough this week. Have tried to eat more. But will have to see I guess.
Try not to weigh at home 'cause with the differences in scales I don't want to think I'm somewhere I'm not and fall 'off the wagon' so to speak.
Good luck though everyone, fingers crossed for some great losses :D :cross:

Weigh in is not until tomorrow Hun, plus I weighed last week on my mums scales and it said I had stayed the same and got to group and last 2.5lb. Nt every set of scales are the same. Gene the reason I threw my scales out when I started as I knw I would be weighing myself everytime I go for a wee! Xx

It's so tempting the scales are just sitting there! Maybe i will get a surprise tomorrow, i am trying not to focus on it too much and keep on truckin'. Will let you know the results tomorrow night when i get back from group. Good luck for your weigh in got everything crossed for your 1 stone award!:D xxx

It's so tempting the scales are just sitting there! Maybe i will get a surprise tomorrow, i am trying not to focus on it too much and keep on truckin'. Will let you know the results tomorrow night when i get back from group. Good luck for your weigh in got everything crossed for your 1 stone award!:D xxx

Thanks Hun, really hope you get your result also!! I don't weigh in until half 7 and our groups big so meeting goes on a bit usually home about 9 ish so will update then. Good luck everybody with your weigh ins tomorrow xx

I'm finally not going to miss WI at group this week because of work! Nervous though after not being there for 2 weeks! No idea where I'm at at all! Salmissra, this is just a thread for everyone who weighs in on a monday to support each other and have a chat so if monday is your weigh in day - let us know how you get on xx

Lost 2 1/2lb tonight and got slimmer of the week, proper chuffed :D

Only 0.5lb was a little disappointed but got my stone award and that's what I wanted. Well done everyone x

Back