Monday weigh in

Well done xxlynnexx, corrin87 & ukali I'm ashamed to say I'm quite envious but I deserve my gain and you deserve loss so well done lovely ladies xxx

Hi all to Monday weigh ins

Hope u don't mind me joining this weigh in
After 4 weeks trying SW from home and not doing well I joined class last wk and I lost 3 lbs yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh xx

My second weigh in and another 5lb lost! Whoop!

aww hun sorry to hear that, i'd be gutted too could you pop in to another group tomorrow?xxxx

I would but there to far. Cant believe I went to wi and needed a new card and it wouldnt do it. So coudnt do wi x hopefully have a good en next mon xx

Well done all! Delighted to hear how ye have got on! Some fabulous losses this week! Yay Team Monday! Cookie - Don't worry at all, how often to we get to Mexico!??! You'll do great this week! I somehow managed to lose 2lbs! Was so scared getting on that scales and then so relieved and happy! Think my BMI is officially 'normal' now :) I really want 3lbs next week but we will see what the week brings :)

Well done xxlynnexx, corrin87 & ukali I'm ashamed to say I'm quite envious but I deserve my gain and you deserve loss so well done lovely ladies xxx

Hun you was in Mexico on ya hols! We have to enjoy our hols, I will be enjoying mine in September I will be expecting a gain. 4.5lb isn't much I'm sure you will have that off in no time. Well done to everyone lets have another good week :) I have 2.5lb to loss in th June challenge which is only one more weigh in sooo need to be super good this week xx

I gained 1/2lb but its star week so that's ok :)

Hun you was in Mexico on ya hols! We have to enjoy our hols, I will be enjoying mine in September I will be expecting a gain. 4.5lb isn't much I'm sure you will have that off in no time. Well done to everyone lets have another good week :) I have 2.5lb to loss in th June challenge which is only one more weigh in sooo need to be super good this week xx

yeah great job on all the losses this week! Corrin i am the same hoping for 2lbs off next week to complete the june challenge and only one more wi :eek: xxxxx

yeah great job on all the losses this week! Corrin i am the same hoping for 2lbs off next week to complete the june challenge and only one more wi :eek: xxxxx

I'm sure you can do it Hun you have had great losses so far! I don't know if I can get 2.5lb off but I'm going to try my hardest! Xxx

Half a pound off this week. Little disappointing, as although I had a naughty Sat evening was good the rest of the week. Wondering if the cold I've had for the past week has maybe had an effect even though I'm following plan. Maybe the body has decided to slow down!

But congrats to all those with some good losses there and good luck to everyone for the week ahead.

Half a pound off this week. Little disappointing, as although I had a naughty Sat evening was good the rest of the week. Wondering if the cold I've had for the past week has maybe had an effect even though I'm following plan. Maybe the body has decided to slow down!

But congrats to all those with some good losses there and good luck to everyone for the week ahead.

still a loss Hun well done, I've had a couple of half a lbs off weeks was disappointed but then look at my track record I have never stayed the same or gained. This diet is amaze I have ever ever been on a diet that I have continually lost for 7 straight weeks! A loss is a loss at the end of the day the weights still coming off xx

Hello Mondays team, how are we all feeling about our weigh ins tomorrow? I admit I'm a little nervous this week xx

Yup - nervous ... Only 2nd week & still can't get my head around how nice the food is that I can eat ;) x

I am feeling ok been good all week, couple of drinks last night nothing's major dont think I've done enough to get my 2.5lb off for the June target but will see what the scales say tomorrow. Good luck everyone x

I am nervous every week lol! As always i have been on plan all week but woke this morning feeling bloated :(. I need 2lb to complete the june challenge but not sure i've made it! Only time will tell! xxxxxxx

Back