Monday weigh in

I've had the week from hell this wk and preparing myself for a gain tomorrow nites weigh in

New fresh start tomorrow and get back on plan

Good luck to everyone xx

So nervous for tomorrow as last week put on 1.5lbs for no reason! stuck to it like a tee syns included! anyhelp?

I'm not sure but are you drinking enough water? I've read that on other threads. I bet you'll do good tomorrow though doll xxx

I've had the week from hell this wk and preparing myself for a gain tomorrow nites weigh in

New fresh start tomorrow and get back on plan

Good luck to everyone xx

As long as we know what's caused any slip ups on the plan we can correct it.. Fingers crossed for a good week ahead chick and let's see what tomorrow brings xx

Hi everyone :)

Another 2lb loss this morning which has brought my total weight loss to 13lbs. It also means I have now drop down from the 11st to the 10st bracket :)

Good luck with all your weigh ins!

Helen xx

Hi everyone, my first weigh in with SW and I've lost 1lb. I am delighted as due on any day and I was sure I would have a gain :)

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Last edited:
Hello Mondays Team, I lost 4.5lbs this week, woo hoo! Mexico holiday weight gone. Well done to all who lost so far and good luck to those yet to update xxx

Lost 3.5 lbs this week - very happy. Have tried so hard the past 4 weeks but the scales haven't shown it, until tonight. 3 1/2 stone award, silver body magic award and slimmer of the week :p

Lost 3.5 lbs this week - very happy. Have tried so hard the past 4 weeks but the scales haven't shown it, until tonight. 3 1/2 stone award, silver body magic award and slimmer of the week :p

mondays team is kick ass well done everyone we did good! Xx

Well back on the slimming world diet again, doing it from home as I know all the rules etc just need that motivation

I'm starting at a weight of 11 stone 2.6 lbs as of this morning and need to lose a stone to a stone and half and il be quite happy with that :) x

Well back on the slimming world diet again, doing it from home as I know all the rules etc just need that motivation

I'm starting at a weight of 11 stone 2.6 lbs as of this morning and need to lose a stone to a stone and half and il be quite happy with that :) x

Goodluck hun u will do good x

Back