Monday weigh in

Hello, I gained 0.5lb this week, I was away at a festival in London this weekend and over did it so I'm grateful it's only a small gain. Sorry team but I'm back on it from today. Hope everyone has good results today xxx

I've got a holiday day booked today as it has just been my hen do - feels very strange not weighing in.. Don't think I like it! Xx

Well done to those who have had wi. And goodluck to everyone else im not going wi today as im at hospital at 3 and wont be bk :(

thanks lynn xx

well done vicky x

Well done everyone. It's looking doubtful that I will be home for 9pm let alone make weigh in at 7.30!

3lb off for me this week and sotw, silver body magic award & 1 1/2 stone award! whoop whoop! :bunnydance: xxxxx

Absolutely gutted. Put on a lb and really didn't deserve it. Oh well, will try even harder this week!

Last edited:
Maintained, im alright with that just glad I didn't gain!

Well done to everyone :) had my first weigh in, I am gobsmacked..8lbs off! I was worried as I'd felt so full up that I'd eaten too much. Very happy! Here's to next week :)x

Well done to everyone :) had my first weigh in, I am gobsmacked..8lbs off! I was worried as I'd felt so full up that I'd eaten too much. Very happy! Here's to next week :)x

Wow well done you, what a brilliant start. Bet your over the moon x

Thanks sweetie, that was my last wi before i go on hol on sat! xxx

Have a lovely holiday chick xxx

I really need to get my backside into gear to hit my holiday target got 9 weeks and still need to tone up more, going to try to do 30 day shred ATLEAST 6 times a week till I go... Xx

Have a lovely holiday chick xxx

I really need to get my backside into gear to hit my holiday target got 9 weeks and still need to tone up more, going to try to do 30 day shred ATLEAST 6 times a week till I go... Xx

thanks hun! i am sure you will hit your holiday target! xxxx

3.5lbs off this week yay! :)xx

Back