Monday weigh in

I'm just going to sneakily join in, hi! I've just starter SW, lost 6lbs my first week, now just plodding along on the green plan, waiting for Monday! Hoping I lose. I'm sure most of the loss on the first week was water and bloating. A bit worried that I won't lose now.

6lb is a great loss well done. I'm sure if you have stuck to it u will be fine Hun. Xx

Thank you! I think the second week is hard, you know you won't lose like the first, but are still getting used to the plan. Even if I lose a pound, I'll get my 1/2 stone award. :)

Thats true. A loss is a loss at the end of the day! Good luck, let us know how you get on Monday x

Dreaded weigh in tomorrow after 3wks holiday but I'm ready to face the scales and get back on track Hope I've not done too much damage Wish me luck Good luck Monday weighed x

I'm not that hopeful for tomorrow, feel like i've hit a bit of a wall:(, i haven't been off plan at all so not sure whats going on, will see tomorrow what the scales say! Good luck sliminspired and all other monday weighers! xx

I'm not that hopeful for tomorrow, feel like i've hit a bit of a wall:(, i haven't been off plan at all so not sure whats going on, will see tomorrow what the scales say! Good luck sliminspired and all other monday weighers! xx

Why do u feel like you have hit a wall Hun, you have had brilliant losses? Xx

I have done my 7lb target for this month so happy with that. Any loss would be good obviously but i have woke up feeling really bloated this morning not sure why... Have recently had to change contraceptive pill and its playing games on my body... So again have no idea of what tonight's result will be not feeling to positive about it though. Good luck everyone xxx

Why do u feel like you have hit a wall Hun, you have had brilliant losses? Xx

Just feel like things are slowing down, haven't changed anything but don't feel like i have lost anything this week and my own scales are still saying the same as 2 weeks ago! so no idea whats going on there! I also feel very bloated recently, but who knows what the scales will say tonight! xxx

Just feel like things are slowing down, haven't changed anything but don't feel like i have lost anything this week and my own scales are still saying the same as 2 weeks ago! so no idea whats going on there! I also feel very bloated recently, but who knows what the scales will say tonight! xxx

Thats why I threw my scales out as they never said the same and it used to stress me out lol. You never know Hun. Hope the SW scales are good to you xxx

Good luck everyone. Gained 0.5lb this week and my star week started this morning so I'm thinking it may have contributed to it as I had a good week food wise. I'll lose it next week. X

Back