Monday weigh in

4lb loss for me this week has sent me flying over my stone mark!! :) so so happy.

Congratulations to everyone else who has lost this week, and to everyone else - keep the faith! We can all do this :) xxx

A sts for me this week!:confused: my body is being weird been on plan all week xxx
Do you think it could poss be holiday catching up? Coming back with 4.5lb off was amazing! Chin up Hun ATLEAST it wasn't a gain, although when u get a sts after being on plan is a little gutting I know I felt the same xxx

Do you think it could poss be holiday catching up? Coming back with 4.5lb off was amazing! Chin up Hun ATLEAST it wasn't a gain, although when u get a sts after being on plan is a little gutting I know I felt the same xxx

I was thinking that too hun, as on hols i ate loads of fruit and salad just because there was so much at the buffet and the last 2 weeks i have had more carbs.... could maybe have a knock on effect. True it wasn't a gain so thats positive. My C said that i may not be eating enough:eek: or using enough syns or that maybe i need to shake up my menu and try something different so will see what i can do this week and pray for a loss next week, problem is when i don't see results i kinda fall off the wagon and i don't wanna i am hanging on this time! xxxx

I was thinking that too hun, as on hols i ate loads of fruit and salad just because there was so much at the buffet and the last 2 weeks i have had more carbs.... could maybe have a knock on effect. True it wasn't a gain so thats positive. My C said that i may not be eating enough:eek: or using enough syns or that maybe i need to shake up my menu and try something different so will see what i can do this week and pray for a loss next week, problem is when i don't see results i kinda fall off the wagon and i don't wanna i am hanging on this time! xxxx
I do find the weeks I'm really strict 100% on plan I don't have big losses..because I'm not eating enough. So defo think that's true what your c says about not having enough. Don't fall off the wagon it's really not a set back you have done so well..just look at your stats. If you had massive losses every week it wouldn't be healthy and you would be more likely to put it back on in the long run. Just carry on doing as you have clearly it works for you! Also there's nothing wrong with trying new things so we don't get bored of what we are eating so a menu shake up not a bad idea xxx

I do find the weeks I'm really strict 100% on plan I don't have big losses..because I'm not eating enough. So defo think that's true what your c says about not having enough. Don't fall off the wagon it's really not a set back you have done so well..just look at your stats. If you had massive losses every week it wouldn't be healthy and you would be more likely to put it back on in the long run. Just carry on doing as you have clearly it works for you! Also there's nothing wrong with trying new things so we don't get bored of what we are eating so a menu shake up not a bad idea xxx

Thanks sweetie, think i just need to stop stressing over it and just let it happen, i could have headed straight to the chippy tonight but i didn't i came home and made pasta so something in my head must have finally clicked, just glad i have you guys for support:) xxxx

I have the 30 day shred should really get on it as 5 weeks till hols need to sort this jelly belly out...bought some lovely bikinis would like to feel good in them x

Hi everyone, I joined SW last night, have tried it before to little success however I think I was cheating it and trying to justify naughty treats, however, I have my head in the game now and hopefully I shall see some losses over the next few months

I'd like to lose 4st by next may as its my friends wedding!

Good luck everyone for your week :)

Hels xx

oooohhhhhh noooooooo ive put my 2lb all back on again ive been so bad recently i just cant get into the slimming world vibe at the mo :-(

1 1/2lb off for me-pleased with that!

Hi all, I started SW in Feb and got my 2 stone award on Monday!! Was so happy but have found myself snacking on the wrong things this week, must get back on track. Still have 8 stone left to lose so a long journey ahead. Well done on your weight losses. X

1lb off on Monday - not bad but need to get my head back into it! Think I was letting myself relax a bit thinking I knew what I was doing but I was just letting things go! xxx

Back