Monday weigh in

Wow at the losses on here! I lost another 2lbs on Monday, need to lose 1/2lb this week for club 10, not sure what that is but i am told it is a good thing lol xx

Wow at the losses on here! I lost another 2lbs on Monday, need to lose 1/2lb this week for club 10, not sure what that is but i am told it is a good thing lol xx

Club 10 is when you have lost 10% of your body weight...a good achievement :) Iam sure u will get it x

Hi everyone hope u have all been good . I've not been on for a few weeks as I was so upset coz I wasn't losing and didn't know why.but I went last Monday an put on 1 and said that's it.so consultant seen and took me to one side and I realised I'd not been toilet for a few weeks coz of tablets I'm on so I've been filling in a diary and had boiled water with lemon and feeling good so fingers crossed xxx sorry for essay xxx

Hi everyone hope u have all been good . I've not been on for a few weeks as I was so upset coz I wasn't losing and didn't know why.but I went last Monday an put on 1 and said that's it.so consultant seen and took me to one side and I realised I'd not been toilet for a few weeks coz of tablets I'm on so I've been filling in a diary and had boiled water with lemon and feeling good so fingers crossed xxx sorry for essay xxx

Hope your toilet troubles soon ease off. Ive been making cake from scan bran which helps going to the loo. Hope you tart getting some good news at your next weigh in. Good luck x

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?? Had a total blow out Friday night, last night ect can defo feel my first gain coming on....it's only what I deserve though. Oh well back on track tomorrow! X

Oh dear, Corbin and puppet witch, I feel like you do every Sunday. I can already feel the panic coming on but we might be ok, I really need a loss this week and I wish us all Monday weighers good luck. I'm off to have a bath before I start nervous nibbling! X

I've been away on holiday/still am,so tomorrow isn't going to be great, im going to a group while I'm away as I want to see how I've done even if its a gain!! Ah well back on it 100% tomorrow :)

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?? Had a total blow out Friday night, last night ect can defo feel my first gain coming on....it's only what I deserve though. Oh well back on track tomorrow! X

I have done the exact same!:eek: been off plan since friday and to be honest i will probably be off plan until wednesday this week just because of things happening over the next few days! i don't think i should even bother to go tomorrow night, although strangely my scales are saying sts:confused: no idea why as i have eaten everything lol! xxxx

It's hard for us Monday weighers, any slip up at weekend and we've no real time to pull it back. Saying that it stops me going completely off it every weekend though xx

I'm quite pleased with how I've done this weekend- my mum came up but I was careful with my food choices and still went to the gym. Fingers crossed I'll see a nice weight loss tomorrow morn. Have burnt about 3000 cals exercising this week so I'll be mightily peeved if it doesn't show on the scales!

Oh dear, Corbin and puppet witch, I feel like you do every Sunday. I can already feel the panic coming on but we might be ok, I really need a loss this week and I wish us all Monday weighers good luck. I'm off to have a bath before I start nervous nibbling! X

That's a great idea! I've been munching away tonight. I could have been washing my hair!

Got the dreaded weigh in tonight at 5. Know Iv definitely lost something but after putting 3 and a half on last week, I'm not sure if Iv last all that. Fingers crossed though.

Good luck to all my fellow Monday weighers :)

Really don't want to go tonight.... Would actually be a miracle if I don't gain...never had a gain and I feel really stupid for having a complete blow out :( especially with my holiday 4 weeks today really wanted my 2stone before I go... I only have 4lb to go sooooo got to get a grip and get back on it today as 4lb in 4 weeks is doable..but only 3 more weigh ins. So what ever I gain tonight to add to that. I am praying for STS if I am honest. I know if I go have a good week this week I can get myself back on track, but I have a weekend revolving around a lot of food a drink coming up...why did I not save my blow out till then?!!

I'm due to weigh in this evening but so nervous :( it's only my 4th week and not seen any great losses yet but that's down to my lack of willpower when it comes to syns and end up having too many! I suppose a loss is a loss no matter how small! :) xo

Effinis - indeed a loss is a loss. I don't think you ever get rid of the nervious feeling, even when you know you have had a good week! Good luck tonight - I have WI at 7:30 and just got a wave of nerves just talking about it! xx

I wi at half 7 still praying for a miracle sts lol will update when I get home..Iam going to walk there (20min walk) in hope I might burn a lb haha x

Back