Monday weigh in

Lost 5 pounds wahoo!!!

Well managed to lose 1lb this week, which now takes me to the top of my target weight. I missed last weeks weigh in because I had put on at least 2lbs according to my home scales, and I knew I had gained because I was really bad:break_diet:, however I really needed to get my head in gear as we are off to Florida this coming week. And yay me:p, I did it, which means as long as I stay on track this week (and believe me I do intend too) I will have at least 6lbs to play with ... happy days:)

I lost 1lb this week, I'm pleased with that. Also got my club 10 award so yay for me. Good luck everyone xx

Well I never gained....got a STS more then happy with that after a naughty weekend was expecting ATLEAST a 2lb gain soooo pleased back on track now :)

Well done ladies :) chuffed for us all! Roll on next week

3.5lbs off tonight. I'm a bit slow and steady on Green so mixed it up with EE last week - so variety clearly does make difference.

Well done all.

I lost 2.5 and got my six stone award!!!!!

Well done all xxx

Attachments

• image-1475908676.jpg
    image-1475908676.jpg
    661.4 KB · Views: 45
Well done some brilliant losses yesterday... I am up for a good week this week want ATLEAST a 2lb loss this week :)

First week and lost 3.5lbs! Good considering I went out on Saturday!!

Wow ladies you have all had an amazing week! :) I on the other hand gained 1lb :sigh:, not impressed with myself as I think I have had worse weeks with a loss. Its my first gain too which is frustrating but on the other hand it's only a lb and my aim is to get that off and a couple more by next week. fingers crossed for me peeps!! xxxx

I weighed in and gained 3lb, knew I was in for a gain but didn't think it'd be that much boo! It WILL be gone by Monday! I'm fed up now of yoyo ing in this stone bracket, I NEED to get my head in gear and crack on!

After 0.5 on, 1lb off, 1lb on.... This week lost 5lbs :) 24lbs in total now. So pleased xxx

Back