Monday weigh in

Lynne hasn't updated hope she's ok...think she feeling she had a rubbish week x

Only lost 0.5lb this week after my holiday, but was bad boy while away, so any loss is good really.

I will be happy if when I go on holiday in sept that I come back with a 0.5lb loss!! I think any loss when u have been o holiday is great. Well done :)

I put 3lb on happy with that because I have been on holiday for 10 days it's the second time I have put on since January I have lost 3 stone 12lbs so far will be happy with a another 2 stone loss before Christmas

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Really want a big loss next time! Going on holiday soon and still have so much to lose! :( help me, I'm off to the gym 3 times this week, what else can I do?!

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Really want a big loss next time! Going on holiday soon and still have so much to lose! :( help me, I'm off to the gym 3 times this week, what else can I do?!

Im the same going on holiday in 11 weeks and I'm still 1st 13.5lb to target.

Hi Sabrina - I have just started the gym again and agree is doesn't always show on the scales. Have you checked out your inches though? You might find that you have toned your shape and therefore will look just as fab! xxx

5 pounds :) am well chuffed. Went to the pub yday to see friends- I had water to drink, 5 of my boyfriend's chips and a chicken goujon. So worth it today!

Well done everyone! Some great losses there! Any secrets to share?

I'm weighing in around 530 tonight so shall b back on to share my joy/disappointment!!

Xx

Lost 2 lbs! Was aiming for 3.5 but I'm well happy with that! All in the right direction.

Xx

Back