Monday weigh in

I can feel my first gain coming on tonight, not been 100% and its star week...feel rubbish good luck to everyone weighing today x

Stay positive-if you know there's a reason for your gain, you know what to do to fix it! Just be super good the next week and all will be fine :) it's the long term that counts remember.

Tarnbop x

My 2nd weigh in, 5 1/2 lb :)
I got my half stone, and slimmer of the week, a total loss of 12 lb so far. I've got a long way to go but it makes it easier when u can see big results

Well done all!!

A little apprehensive of my weigh in tonight as iv had a mixed week and couldn't get weighed last week. Just hope I get anything off

4.5 lbs down today :D Total of 12.5lbs. Didn't hit my target but didn't really expect to! (I set it at 6lbs to reach my 1 stone award). I got my first slimmer of the week :D

Well done everyone else

Tarnbop x

Last edited:
Well i did it...got my first gain but was only a lb so im pleased pretty lucky seeing as ive had 2 weeks basically off plan. Anyway hols in 2 werks so onwards and upwards. Well done on all your losses what a good week u have all had you have inspired me to get back on track. Going back to basics today mesureing and doing a diary :) have a good week everyone xxxx

Wowzers the losses are fantastic guys, keep up the good work , this is making and helping me stay focused when I get back from holiday to go full steam ahead xx

Haven't weighed in this week because was at v fest at the weekend but stepped on the scales and only seems to be 1lb on so hopefully next week ill either be sts or loss!
Good luck everyone for the week ahead!!

X

Back