Monday weigh in

Well i did it...got my first gain but was only a lb so im pleased pretty lucky seeing as ive had 2 weeks basically off plan. Anyway hols in 2 werks so onwards and upwards. Well done on all your losses what a good week u have all had you have inspired me to get back on track. Going back to basics today mesureing and doing a diary :) have a good week everyone xxxx

Well done for biting the bullet, taking it on the chin and all the rest. You can do it- set yourself a mini target for holidays (I am leaving for a holiday in a week and want to lose 1.5 by then to reach my stone, even though I'm not going to WI...) Back to basics is the way forward.You know you can do this, because you have done it before!!!

Tarnbop x

Can I add my -7 lb loss...... Get in there !!!! x

Absolutely fantastic loss, well done!! You must have worked really hard for that- what are your secrets?!
Here's to another fantastic week :)

Tarnbop x

Haven't weighed in this week because was at v fest at the weekend but stepped on the scales and only seems to be 1lb on so hopefully next week ill either be sts or loss!
Good luck everyone for the week ahead!!

X

Hope you had a lovely time at V fest! Who was your highlight? It's tricky with all those food stalls and alcohol flowing, so well done for being positive and getting back on track this week :)

Tarnbop x

Well done for biting the bullet, taking it on the chin and all the rest. You can do it- set yourself a mini target for holidays (I am leaving for a holiday in a week and want to lose 1.5 by then to reach my stone, even though I'm not going to WI...) Back to basics is the way forward.You know you can do this, because you have done it before!!!

Tarnbop x

yeah I knew if I didn't go I would prob fall off the wagon completely. Totally different mind set today :) 1lb gain in 14 weeks is nothing I am aiming for a 3lb loss this week giving it 100% I know I can do it xx

4lbs off - first 100% on plan week for ages and it paid off! Yay!

Well done everyone!! Good week for the Monday wi's!! Lost 2.5lbs and got my 1.5 stone award!! Yay! ?xx

Congratulations! You should get the stickers for your signature- be proud!!!
Tarnbop x

Well done everyone! And Corrin, 1lb is grand with the fab results you've been getting! Be gone in no time xx

Thanks Hun gone back to basics today writing a food diary, measuring ect...feeling positive I WILL get a loss on my last wi before hols on Monday :) thanks for the support xx

3lb loss for me on Monday night. A total of 2 stone 3lb gone for good :). Was also nominated for woman of the year tok which was incredible! Good luck every one :)

thanks Hun, how's it going for you? X

I had a really bad day yesterday food wise but other than that I've been ok. I'm weighing tomorrow night and I'm expecting a gain but praying for a miracle loss somehow. Can't believe a slice of chilli beef pizza from tesco is 9.25 syns. That'll teach me to eat before I syn it, lesson learnt. Xx

Wow yeah that's a lot! Bet it tates good though lol. Good luck with wi x

Hello I maintained this week, it looked like half off but then flicked up, darn those scales but I think I was lucky really with what I've eaten so I must try to have a better week next week xx

Hi, could I join this thread please? I rejoined sw about 12 weeks ago and have lost just over 2stones. Have a long way to go but taking it one weigh in at a time!! Reading everyone's posts is a real inspiration. OH joined at the same time as me and has lost a stone to get to his target .

Good luck to everyone weighing today...I had a few nasties the weekend dunno whats the matter with me at the moment. Still hoping for a loss tonight though x

Back