Monday weigh in

Well done you!! 50lbs next week!!

I'm expecting a gain this week because I've been off for the last 2 weeks so we'll see! WI at 5ish!!

3.5lbs loss this week ? 0.5lbs from my club 10 and and 3.5 from my 2stone!! So close to so many milestones!! Congrats to all and good luck! xxxx

Lost 2.5lbs! Got my first 1/2st sticker And that's 8lbs off altogether now. Well chuffed with that after being on the jollies for 2 weeks!!

Good luck everyone!

Well done ladies my wi not till half 7 wish there was a morning one near! Won't be staying for meeting have my 3 year joining me tonight lol no chance he will sit quiet for that long! So will update soon x

Hello Monday weighers, some good results coming in I see, congrats to all who lost & best of luck for those who could've had a better week scale wise. Good luck to those yet to weigh in. Xx

Late one haven't stopped tonight but I got a 1.5lb loss this week, I'm happy with that. Will miss next 2 weigh ins as fly to Tenerife on Monday morning won't get back till the following Monday evening...ATLEAST I will have a week to pull back any weight gain I do on hols lol. Well done everyone xx

Well done everyone!!

3.5lb off. Happy days

Late one haven't stopped tonight but I got a 1.5lb loss this week, I'm happy with that. Will miss next 2 weigh ins as fly to Tenerife on Monday morning won't get back till the following Monday evening...ATLEAST I will have a week to pull back any weight gain I do on hols lol. Well done everyone xx

Have a great hols Corrin :D Enjoy it and ;ike you said a whole week to 'recover'!!! xxx

Been on hols and moved house so had no Internet but I'm back now :) fully focused for the week ahead x

Back