Monday weigh in

Well I can't beat you scooter boy! thats fantastic! whats your secret?! but I lost 1.5 lbs after a really unhealthy week so I'm pleased :D x

Well done Sammydee, a loss is a loss....chuffed for you..... I've just been good and written everything down in a book.....it keeps me on track....xx

2lbs off tonight. Absolutely delighted! Only 1lb to go until my 2 and a half stone award :) Well done to everyone else today! Good week again for the Monday weighers :)

Well I put on 3, I think it was holiday catching up with me, so oh well, it'll come off next week!!

Well done everyone!!

2 1/2lb off for me last night. Chuffed with that :)

Really happy -lost 2.5 last night despite a two day break in London and a meal out for our anniversary !

Guess I best be joining in this one then seeing as I weighed in last night.:D

I lost 1.5lbs last week which was pretty fab considering how many meals out (3) that I had last week. It was our anniversary, friends took us for a thank you meal for helping them move house, and I had to have a service station lunch when I fetched my children home from their Dad's. Started on 12 August and have lost a total of 9lbs now.

Guess I best be joining in this one then seeing as I weighed in last night.:D

I lost 1.5lbs last week which was pretty fab considering how many meals out (3) that I had last week. It was our anniversary, friends took us for a thank you meal for helping them move house, and I had to have a service station lunch when I fetched my children home from their Dad's. Started on 12 August and have lost a total of 9lbs now.

That's brilliant Celery.... Keep it up..... Keep in touch !!! x

Weighed myself this morning at 13st13.5lbs, I know I won't be that come weigh in at 5pm tonight but I'm so happy with it!! Havent seen 13st on the scales since 2008!!

Good luck everyone with their weigh ins today!!

Xxx

Good luck everyone!

Hi all! Can I please join in? First WI tonight and lost 8lbs :D really pleased! I know it will slow down now but it has really given me a boost. Well done to everyone else today.

Back