Monday weigh in

Lost 5 1/2 lbs and got Slimmer of the week.... GET IN THERE !!!!!!

image-3162993422.jpg

I lost a pound and a half again this week and got slimmer of the week. I am very very pleased with that and it has given me a huge boost :woohoo:

6lbs off for me :)

Hi all, I've just rejoined SW today after 2yrs. Was a target member but have put it all back on and am now back to square 1. Safe to say I've learnt my lesson and will not be leaving again. I've done it before so I know I can do it again and I'm raring to go. Will be weighing in on a Monday morning so hope its ok if join this forum. Hope you all have a great week x

Hi all, I've just rejoined SW today after 2yrs. Was a target member but have put it all back on and am now back to square 1. Safe to say I've learnt my lesson and will not be leaving again. I've done it before so I know I can do it again and I'm raring to go. Will be weighing in on a Monday morning so hope its ok if join this forum. Hope you all have a great week x

Hi Charlie's Angel
Best of luck with you weightloss.
I'm another one that has lost the weight before ( on different diets) but put it back on again. SW seems perfect for me, becuase I can have normal food, and different meals. So I can see it working long term. The other diets I used to eat the same thing every day, and just go back to eating rubbish then I reached target. and surprise, surpirse it all piled on again and a little mor each time. Not this time! This time, I'm learning to cook along the way :)

2lb off for me tonight pleased with that :)

Hi Charlie's Angel
Best of luck with you weightloss.
I'm another one that has lost the weight before ( on different diets) but put it back on again. SW seems perfect for me, becuase I can have normal food, and different meals. So I can see it working long term. The other diets I used to eat the same thing every day, and just go back to eating rubbish then I reached target. and surprise, surpirse it all piled on again and a little mor each time. Not this time! This time, I'm learning to cook along the way :)

Hi Maria. I'm learning to cook too, I shall be getting the magazines from group when available and trying out some of the delicious recipes in there. I love that there is soo much food to choose from and it doesn't feel like a diet. Fingers crossed we both lose it and keep it off this time ?

well done Monday weighers! I am a wed weigher, having a tough time this week :( cant sop eating! xx

Back