Monday weigh in

Stayed the same...very disheartened!!

Lost 1lb this week - that will do! Need to get my bum in gear though now - have been messing around for the last few weeks!

Well done all xxxx

Hiiii I am back from Tenerife... Ate bad..drank bad...but had a bloody good time haha will be back to group on Monday to see the damage I've done :) hope you are all ok? Xxx

Good on you, glad you've had a fab time !!!! Xx

Thanks, I haven't been able to get on track since being back...wasn't 100% on plan the week before I went s dreading to see what the damage has caused tonight. Haven't weighed so literally have no idea. Going to get some diaries tonight go right back to scratch writing things down starting tomorrow x

Hiiii I am back from Tenerife... Ate bad..drank bad...but had a bloody good time haha will be back to group on Monday to see the damage I've done :) hope you are all ok? Xxx

Welcolme back Corrin. Sounds like a fab holiday!

Not looking forward to WI tonigh myself - not been good! Face the music and really get back into things this week.

Hope WI's go well for everyone today! xxxx

Thanks, I haven't been able to get on track since being back...wasn't 100% on plan the week before I went s dreading to see what the damage has caused tonight. Haven't weighed so literally have no idea. Going to get some diaries tonight go right back to scratch writing things down starting tomorrow x

I had an on offy week I must say but managed to rid 2 and 1/2 lb.....and got my stone and half sticker.....oh and won the raffle !!! Xx

Welcolme back Corrin. Sounds like a fab holiday!

Not looking forward to WI tonigh myself - not been good! Face the music and really get back into things this week.

Hope WI's go well for everyone today! xxxx

Yep lets just draw a line after tonight and get back on it ? We can do it :)

Evening all. Good Luck for WI.

I lost 1.5lbs this week, would have liked a little more but overall happy :)

Back