Monday weigh in

1 1/2lb on for me. Totally expected :)

3lb off for me tonight, got my 1/2 stone award and SOTW too :D

Well 3weeks off plan including my holiday in Tenerife (lots of drinking and eating) has resulted in a shocking gain of 7.5lb I'm actually quite disgusted with myself to tell the truth....but never mind whats done is done done a big shop lots of free and super free foods. Today's a new day food diary written meals planned and I'm sticking to it :) well done everyone on your losses ill be hoping to join you all with a big loss next week xxx

Well 3weeks off plan including my holiday in Tenerife (lots of drinking and eating) has resulted in a shocking gain of 7.5lb I'm actually quite disgusted with myself to tell the truth....but never mind whats done is done done a big shop lots of free and super free foods. Today's a new day food diary written meals planned and I'm sticking to it :) well done everyone on your losses ill be hoping to join you all with a big loss next week xxx

Hey hun - Don't be disgusted with yourself - things in life can get in the way but it will soon come off again and as long as you had a fab time on hols then allow yourself some slack. You are doing the right thing and getting back on it. Don't beat yourself up or put too much pressure on yourself ok.... right pep talk over!!!! xxxx

0.5lbs off for me this week - I am now back where I was three weeks ago with 0.5lbs to go until my club 10. I will get past this little hurdle. xxx

Managed to get those 3lbs off!! Back down to 14, just waiting to see that 13 number on the scales now!!

Hi All

I am going to join the ranks of the Monday weighers :scale:

I finally received my voucher to join slimming world so I will be going to my first meeting tomorrow :party0019:

I am new to Slimming World but not to slimming itself....I have already lost 38 pounds on my own but feel I need more support :gen126:

It has taken me a long time to loose what I have as I am a very slow looser and some times it is very frustrating :deadhorse:

Back