Monday weigh in

Great stuff

Just getting round to checking in with you all! Well done, sounds like a decent week for all!

Just half lb off for me this week but I am happy with that as finally got my club 10!!! Just!!!! xx

Just getting round to checking in with you all! Well done, sounds like a decent week for all!

Just half lb off for me this week but I am happy with that as finally got my club 10!!! Just!!!! xx
Great going honey :D

Wooow! How did you do that? Anything extra or different ? Aka: hints and tips please lol!

- Jebbie x

Sorry!! I just saw this, honestly nothing extra I just stuck to plan completely and I've been doing the couch to 5 K as well, plus I do tap dancing lessons once a week. I think the exercise really helps plus it's brilliant for my mood as well as weight loss.

I'm starting the couch to 5k today! How are you finding it? Thinking it might take me longer than 9 weeks but I'm up for the challenge! Do you listen to the podcasts?

How's everyone's week been? I have been 100% on plan all week, prob over syned by a few today! Oops...lol but still hoping for a good loss tomorrow :)

good odi luck everyone for your weigh ins xxx

How's everyone's week been? I have been 100% on plan all week, prob over syned by a few today! Oops...lol but still hoping for a good loss tomorrow :)

good odi luck everyone for your weigh ins xxx

Good luck with the weigh in.....

I've had my first week of slimming world this week and I have followed it to the letter so I am hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in :princess:

Good Luck everyone! Not had the best week myself - I am totally slipping and getting a bit complacent I think. Anyway gonna weigh in and face the music and tomorrow is a new day! xxxx

Waaaaaahhhhh, don't want to go to class tonight, I'm feeling uber fatty and I've not stuck to plan and I'm really annoyed with myself!!!:mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS tonight which im ok with, i went out for my birthday at the weekend and had a nice meal and pudding

2lb off tonight and my 3 Stone award wohooooo :D

Back